bachpann

The day when akshara got to know she is not the real daughter of Sirat she felt apart.But when Sirat told her love is above blood she could smile.
She thanked her star fairy mother Naira mamma and wished pappa comes soon.

Sirat: "You never felt u were not a part of me .right ..never ever.So let it be so my favourite daughter"
Akshara:"Always mamma"

Arohi was hearing the whole conversation from behind.So akshu didi is not her blood sister.But who cares because at times she felt she loved akshu more than mamma.didi could understand the NO's in her YES. And YES no her NO's.
Now it was her turn to be the pillar for her beloved sister.
Her pappa is not here neither her brother who could turn everything magically right.
So she waited behind till Mamma and Akshu stopped talking.
Acting as if she didn't hear anything she went fwd.
"Mamma ,what happened ,are you people having a moment without me.Iam both of your daughter right"

Relieved Arohi didnt hear anything.
Sirat said"O Aru .I was telling her to take care of both of you.I am going to meet Pappa tomorrow.Say you two should take care of yourselves till then.okkay"

"Ofcourse mamammaama"
They laughed.

That night Arohi decided.Though Didi's Mamma is not here.She would never let her feel so.She will be her mom dad sister everything.

Akshara was pondering over whether to tell Arohi about Naira mamma.Then left it out as what difference would it make.They are here and they are each others everything and Kairav dada's butterflies.

Both slept in each others arm for a better day tomorrow