Abhimanyu Birla

Good thing would come to us,if not today may be tomorrow.
Akshara couldn't control her happiness when Mrs Maithili told her about working in a pediatric ward and singing for children as part of NGO.
"Bhai you know what i am more than blessed. You know my wish to heal people with mammas ways.i finally got a chance"
"Oh where .sry first of all congratulations"
"I dont know the name of the place . it's here somewhere.they will message me the place"
"Tc while going there ,should i come.But Akshu when is that"
" May be tomorrow,Today we have to be there for Aru naaah"
"Wait am having a call from them"

Akshu was devastated hearing that she had to be there today .If not today she wont be getting a second chance.
"Bhai am not going anywhere"
"Akshu u got the chance finally .what happened"
"Its today at 10.00"
"Oww, wait.. may be you can go there and come back"
"Bhai am having a call.will call u back asap"

Though Akshu hanged up,Kairav knew she was sad and he did what exactly he had to .

Akshu ignored her call thinking that it would be Kairav,just a glance and she took it.It was Arohi
"Haan bacha bool"
"Akshu di.i almost got ready and since chief guest got delayed the program is at 11 now.where are you.What am I supposed to do "
"I will be there soon Aru.just half an hour"
"Actually u dont have to hurry,sry di since function got delayed we were planning a pre party.Can you come late.pls pls pls"
Wondering whether its her wish that destiny fulfilled or her brother whom she loves more than her.Akshu asked
"Did bhai called you"
"No.why should i call him"
Aru would never lie to her.So finally her Mamma helped her and may be she can go the  hospital.
"Akshu lov u jaanu"
"Oka di lovvvv u"

Its true that Aru never lies to Akshu .but she do lies when its about Akshu as Akshu never asks what she want and her guardian angel helps her to help Akshu.
Praying Akshu will be there for her moment Aru started dressing up.

BR HOSPITAL
Akshu looked once again before entering her destination.
May be destiny is with her.HER DESTINY

Never ever would Abhimanyu show up in the hospital on Wednesday as it is the day for his father's VIP and VVIP guest,but today almost many doctors had to attend convocation ceremony of latest MBBS batch ,so he had to fill in.Even if not he would be compelled by bade pappa to go there to give a speech.And going there would be hell

Abhimanyu studied for everyone but not himself.He did MBBS so that he could help people whether poor or rich and specially someone who died on roads and no one to help them He felt if he was once again in that place he could help them.
BIRLA was an empire,but the priceless gem they had was Abhimanyu Birla,he is a gem.
He had the best doctor qualities from his bade paapa, selfless character from his mom and may be hotness from his pappa  .
Going to graduation ceremony has always been a trap to him as even after these years he is the state topper.No one even till today could beat him.So he is a star shining even today over there.
So Abhi agreed to be at hospital anyday but today.
Also he got another day to convince Chinku for surgery.Chinku was having anxiety and is afraid and not ready for the surgery.He tried almost many things but all was in vain.

"Akshara Goenka."
"Yes maam
"There is no interview or anything ,if u want to go fwd with your idea just try convincing some children in pd wards and if you are successful we can take this ahead may be"
"Okkay Maam"
history has never seen Akshara Goenka failing.Once she dreams she works for it .She had bought her friends with her.As they dressed in new costumes they brought Akshu thanked god and her mamma and prayed that this goes fine and she will be able to go in time to Aru"

The ward was a mess as they entered . Children will be children.
Remembering her childhood Akshu started singing.At first surprised and later happy children started enjoying and joining her.Akshu felt happy.Once she stopped singing even the on duty nurse felt numb and wished for more.

Going to meet Chinku Abhi was met by a musical voice which he felt he always wanted to hear when he was in pain.He couldn't recognise the girl as she had costumes on her.
He stood there frozen in his world away from the loud music he plays to seperate himself from reality and this world.