10 years later

"didi,finally am coming today i feel great.and i am back after creating a history "
"Aru ,aru calm down.i know its your big day,still thank god mamma pappa and pray "
"Oh di please stop it i am so happy.when are you guys coming.tomorrow is the BIG DAY"
"Wait bhai is on line let me add him"
"Akshu arohi,how are you my queens"
"Bhai tomorrow is my convocation.you have to be here at sharp 10.00 and then finally i will be home"
"Yes Dr AROHI GOENKA"
"Btw bhai akshu di is also Dr though not an MBBS ,We shouldn't forget"
Akshu:"dont make fun of me.I am going to meet more people today from NGO and help more people.
When akshu treat people i will heal them help them"
"Oohkkay"

Manish:"Kairav when will akshu be back,we have to go Delhi tomorrow for Arohi"
Kairav :she told she has some meeting with some NGOs and she will be there after that

Suwarna:"Is she topper,this year too.first in all"
Akhilesh:"Definitely she will be .she has always been one."
Kairav: "Lets see tomorrow.Now i have to go to office"
Manish:"heard the jewellery design you made is a hit"
Kairav:"yes.NAIRA COLLECTIONS"
Suwarna:"it has to be. Everyone says u have your mothers and nanis talent in jewellery designing"
Manish:"Your naanu too was best"

Though Kairav told his sisters to take up business ,they chooosed their own
On knowing Sirat and Karthik died due to lack of treatment Arohi decided to be doctor.She finished her studies and will be joining the best college .
Akshu on other hand followed her mom and nani.She took Akshara dance academy and merged Naira musicals.She teaches there and looks after that
Parents death was a shock for them.So arohi tries to cure with medicine where akshu tries to heal mentally.she supports NGO for helping people by diverting their attention to music.

Though Akshu beleive s in mental well being Arohi goes for medical wellbeing.but both of them respect each other
Kairav beleive s just like we need medicine and good environment his sisters need each other and he need them.
Akshu took time to study and take degrees in music and dance and language.She is kind of full entertainment cum tourist product.She moves around and help people when she was away from Arohi.
kairav manages the business and helps Akshu.Vansh bhai works as planning head as he is great in planning just like his planning surprises.

Tomorrow was the day finally when the three of them were going to meet each other.