13

<⚠️emotional abuse⚠️>

  ♤a month and a half and ago

    "Are you kidding me?!" Saeyoungs voice was loud casing the two younger males to wake.

     Once Felix realized what was going on he pulled away from Hyunjin.

   "Are you fucking serious? I was so worried that something  happened to you this morning only to find you here with this guy." Saeyoung yelled.

    "Sae, please calm down." Felix whispered.

   "I won't calm down. Do you know what it feels like to see you significant other  in someone else's arms?" Saeyoung questioned.

   "Yes, I do. I do know what it feels like. But, do you know it feels like to know that you boyfriend doesn't think it is going to last.?" Felix questioned back.

   "We aren't talking about that. We are talking about you in bed with him!" Saeyoung retorted.

   "Oh, please it is not like we did anything." Hyunjin scoffed standing up.

   "You stay out of this.!" Saeyoung hissed at the younger.

   "Not happening. There is no reason for you to be yelling at Felix! He didn't do anything wrong." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

    "He did. He was here with you instead of with his boyfriend."

   Hyunjin laughed.

  "Maybe, he would have been with you if you stopped drinking and actually paid attention to him. Do you even know him? Honestly, do you know him? Because, toasted or not when you heard thunder outside it should have clicked in your peanut sized brain that he is terrified of thunderstorms.

    If you honestly knew him, you would have stopped after the first drink because, you would've known that he hates it when people drink around him. If you honestly knew him, Mr. Choi Saeyoung then, you would know these things." Hyunjin spoke, harshly poking the olders chest.

    Hyunjin was only a centimeter or so taller than, Saeyoung, yet in that moment he looked so much taller.

   "I do know him." Saeyoung stated.

   "No, no you don't. You don't know him.  You don't  know anything. You can't even comfort him when he has a nightmare." Hyunjin stated.

   Saeyoung looked like he was about to punch the blond. But, before he could Felix tugged him away.

  "Let's just go back to your place and discuss this." Felix told him.

   Saeyoung ripped his hand from Felix's grip angrily stomping off.

  Before, Felix could walk away a hand grabbed his own.

  "Don't go with him. He isn't  in a good state of mind and I don't want you to get hurt." Hyunjin told the younger pulling at his hand.

   Felix squeezed the olders hand.

   "You should go get some rest." Felix spoke.

    The younger knew exactly what was going to happen once he arrived back at Saeyoung's place. He knew because it wouldn't be the first time it had happened.

     "Felix, please." Hyunjin pleaded.

    Felix gave him a small smile slipping from the older grip once again.

   Felix walked down the stairs right past the six boys who were confused.

   Saeyoung and Felix rode in silence. When they arrived at Saeyoung's house, Saeyoung was quick to exit the car and enter his house. Felix followed behind him.