BamBam and AJ Disney Land!

This story was requested by my little sister __markbam__ hope you like this sis :-) shall we begin......
*******************************

It was summer time your parents and you were going to Disney Land for the whole summer. You have arrived at LA after hpurs of a long flight.

"Mom dad I am so happy to be her thanks" you tell them and hug them.

"We are glad honey" your mom said.

You were going to the Disney land Resort hotel to stay and it was so beautiful inside. You and your parents were so tierd you all decide to sleep and your adventure tomorrow at noon.

THE NEXT MORNING.......

You got up early took a shower and did breakfast for your parents and yourself. You we so excited tou started Playing A in your phone. After that your mom and dad told you to get your things to head to Disney Land.

You and your parents get to Disney Land and it was amazing you went to all the rides and while you were walking to buy cotton candy you heard two familiar voices as you look to your left yoy saw that it was BamBam and Mark.

"There is a  talent competition you should watch it" you hear Mark tell BamBam. Something inside you told you to sign up and you did.

" here it comes AJ she will be dancing a little bit of Got7 A" the MC said while all of the people where like "who is Got7?"

"Before I start I want to thank my parents for bringing me here and I want to dedicate the preference to two boy they know who they are" you said with confidence. The music started and BamBam and Mark were impressed by your Dancing after the competition you went to your parents and told them yoy saw 2 of the Got7 and that you were so happy.

"Hey AJ that was great" you heard a voice and it was BamBam.

"Thanks glad you liked it" you said shyly.

After that the five of you mom, dad,Mark, BamBam and you went to eat and celebrate your Birthday and at then of the night you two become friends and had each others mumber.
**********************************

Sorry it took long been busy hope you all enjoy this chapter in till you read again god bless you all thanks for the support -love Diana xox thanks so much xox.