Yugyeom And You: A Bad Boy! Part 1

You are on a vacation in Seoul South Korea for A year. It has been a hard year for you but your uncle JinYoung (JYP) talk to your mother And they decided for you to go back to the homeland.

The reason why you had a hard year has a name and it was your college teacher Song Joong Ki he was always trying to get you to go out with him but couldn't and for that he try to harm you.

Your POV

I am waiting for my Uncle at the airport. I am so excited to see him again it's been to long.

"_____! Is that you?... it's been to long come here and give a hug" he said while hugging you.

"Uncle I miss you and the whole family I can't wait to see them all" you said happily.

"The are excited as well... but I need to go to the JYP Entertainment building and then after work we will all have dinner tonight ok?" He said and you nod with a smile.

At the JYP Entertainment building.....

"______! I'll be in the office but you are welcome to walk around and maybe go dance in your Dance room still there for you" he said and you nod abd kiss him and headed to you special place.

3rd Person POV

As you walk around the building you smile and remember when you use to dance for hours sometimes you would sleep in the dance studio. You wonder if your friend Jr was around. You follow Kpop but try not to get to know to your Uncle's artist because people would always be your friend just for being a family member of the CEO. As you reach the dance studio you started smile and put some music and Dance when suddenly....

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" As you turn around you see tow boys but one of them caught your eyes.

"Junior Oppa... is that you?" You ask and he looked at you and suddenly he hugged you and said....

"_____! I missed you so much how is my little sister?" He said and mess your hair up.

"Oppa..... stop" you said while a smile

"_____! this is my band meet Yugyeom" Jr said and smile at both of you.

"Oh.... Hi I am ______! It's nice to meet you" you said and the Jr had a call and he went to the hallway.

"Who are you why are in this building this place is for staff, idols and CEO offices" he said.

As you walked out without saying a word Yugyeom puts his foot on your way and you trip abd fall and then Jr walks in.

"What do you think you are doing Yugyeom?" He ask mad and went to help you.

"She shouldn't be here you know" he said.

"She can because she has more rights than you think she... she is".....
*********************************

Hey guys here is the images of Yugyeom hope you like it. Part 2 tomorrow. God bless you all thanks for the support. In till you read again.