Author's Note

Hi there |ω・)ノ

Welcome to Day 4 of #rorweek2021~!

Domiciliary is my creation for Day 4 of the Record of Ragnarok / Shuumatsu No Valkyrie fanevent ( ROR AU Week 2021 ) held on Twitter from 21st October - 27th October 2021.

The prompt for Day 4 is Domestic ( I believe it's about daily life? ). The main characters are Poseidon and Kojiro but from Poseidon's POV in a form of a diary. 

Personally, I find their dynamic could be at odds with each other or at least one-sided at the start, if they are somehow living together but can get better with time.

If you enjoy this one-shot, feel free to stay tune for the rest of the week of ror goodness! Do check out my fanfics for the previous days, in which you can find on a reading list at my profile.

If possible, do follow @rorweek2021 or #rorweek2021 on Twitter for works such as fanart and fanfics submitted by other content creators participating in this event.

See you tomorrow, thank you for supporting my fanfictions (*/ω\) and happy reading!

Disclaimer : Record of Ragnarok ( Shuumatsu no Valkyrie ) does not belong to me in any way possible same goes for all of the characters involve as well as any media such as parts of manga and visuals that may appear in this story. Only this fanfiction belongs to me. Please support the official release of this series if you can.

(Credit for Poseidon Illustration on Cover : Tetsuya Kumagai, Chief Animation Director)