Quest triggered

Miko looked at her house from behind a tree then at her phone, "10:30, dam that glitch," she said, "now do I go home now and hope I'm only grounded until I'm 60 or do I just find something else to do?" she asked herself, "what else is there to do?"

"wait five, I'm sure he'll be happy to have a all-night gaming session, I'll take the eternal grounding if I'm going to be grounded for life anyway." she said grabbing her bike and rode to Five's and it just started to rain as she arrived.

She could see Five's room with a very obvious game screen, she went to climb up but decided to shoot him a text, she got to the window in time for him to put his head out, "Miko what are you doing here?" he asked.

"well I missed my curfew and if I'm going to be grounded for life, I'm going to have a all night gaming sesh with my best friend, now can I come in its starting to rain." she explained.

"OK, but we have to be quiet." Five let her in, "my grandparents don't really care about when I get home as long I don't wake them."

Miko looked around the dim room, "this place is cleaner then my room." she said, she always thought all boy's room would look like a garbage dump like her brother's.

Five looked at her, "well um what game do want to play?" he asked turning on a RGB light and set it to pink.

She looked through his games and pulled one out, "how about some Smash Bros." she says.

Some how Five was better then her, but then she had an idea, "Five I need a better seat, is that one taken?" she said pointing at his lap, he stopped to process what she said, she quickly beat his character, "yes, I beat you." she said as she did a victory dance before falling down into Five's lap.

They heard a grown for down the hall, "I guess I should be a little quieter." she joked.

"um, Meeks are comfortable?" he asked. 

She shuffled and smiled, "actually yes," she said.

They continued to play until 2am before they realize they have a morning shift, Five looked at his bed, "I'll sleep on the floor." he said.

"come on Five we're besties, I trust you with my life everyday I think we can share a bed." she said pulling him onto the bed.

"well, I guess but don't think we should tell anyone." he said laying down.

Miko quickly found the most comfortable position that happened to be half on top of him with her head on his chest, Five found that this position made him very tense.

The next morning Five couldn't feel his left arm, Miko was still asleep on it, "hey Meeks it's time to get up." he said gently shaking her.

She let out a small groan as she woke up, "come on it's to early sis." she complained before remembering where she was. She sat up and looked at him, "thanks for letting me crash here five."

He sat up and moved his leg up accidently pressing their bodies together.

"Hector are you awake?" Abuela asked opening the a few seconds later to find the two teens frozen, "oh hi Miko I didn't know you were here, just come out for breakfast when your ready." she said closing the door.

Miko got off five and stretched, "I guess we should probably explain what I'm doing here." she said, Five chuckled at her as he stood up, only to fall on her shoulder, "wow, five don't go falling for me."

He sighed, "Miko, you're panicking aren't you?"

She slumped, "yeah, I mean my sisters already say that we are basically dating, now your grandparents will make it weird." she sighed.

Miko undid her hair and flew out of the room to find a distinct lack of chaos, she just looked around noticing it was peaceful, "Miko, what's wrong?" hector's grandpa said.

"it's just so calm, it's not like this at my house." she said sitting down at the table.

Abuela smiled, "well you're to stay over anytime." giving her a wink.

Miko turned red quickly looking at Five then at the table, "thank you, but I'm pretty sure I'll be grounded."

"oh, five you better take good care of her when you can?" she said.

"si Abuela, I'll take good care of her." Hector said.

Miko smiled, "really five, you're going to take care of me?" she said joking.

"that goes for you too Miko." Abuela said.

Miko straitened her back, "of course Abuela, um I mean," she strained her brain to try and find what to call her.

"it's ok you can call me Abuela." she said. 

"thank you." she thanked her.

"now don't the two of you have a job to get too." Papi said pointing at the clock.

"your right we have to go." Miko said jumping to her feet and out the door.

Five stood up and walked to the door, "I'll see you tonight." he said waving at them.

"come on five we're going to be late." she yelled.

He walked down stairs and grabbed his bike, "Meeks you know I get to work fifteen minutes before you right."