First Event

Miko and Five had another hard day again this time they got slimed twice, levelled up, Five took Miko to her house.

She took a deep breath, "maybe I should just live with you." She said.

"Meeks you can't run from this." He said tapping her arm.

"Yeah," she sighed  "well I'll see you when I'm sixty."

"Don't worry I'll be here the whole time." he said.

Miko opened the door and shouted, "mom, dad I'm home." 

There was a lot of angry shouting as Muyumi marched around the corner, "where have you been, you where suppose to be home by 9:30, explain your self young lady." 

Miko's siblings poked their heads around the corner at the top of the stairs Lexi sighed, "Miko is in so much trouble."

"I was with five gaming and stayed at his place," she said looking at the floor, "but nothing happened between us," she attempted to save her mistake, "and they invited me to stay over any time."

Muyumi glared at Miko, 'not a single one of her tells, she's telling the truth' she thought, she looked at five her glare scared him but he stood strong, "Miko you are going to be punished for this."

all of the siblings grimaced at those words, "well let's see what level of punishment she gets." Geoffrey said.

Muyumi thought of a punishment she could just ground Miko but that would be to simple and she didn't want Miko to not to go to work, there it was the perfect punishment for Miko, "Miko go pack a bag you're not aloud to step foot in this house for one month." 

"wait, your kicking me out?" Miko asked.

"yes, for one month, now you have twenty minuets to get your things." she said starting a timer.

Miko quickly ran up stairs and started grabbing clothes and the games that she take with her and running back down stairs and out the door at the 18 minuet mark.

as Miko and Five rode back to Five's she vented a little, "I can't believe she kicked me out it's not like I stole a car or something."

"Miko it could have been worst she could have grounded and took all you games." five said.

She shivered at the thought, "your right that is worse, I'm sorry that I'm going to taking advantage of their offer."

"It's okay Miko they'll understand and they told me to take care of you right?" he said.

Miko couldn't help but blush as she put her bike away with five's, "Abuela, Papi I'm home."

Abuela walked out to Greet him, "oh Miko what are you doing here, Shouldn't you be at home?" 

Miko rubbed her arm, "well my mum thought this was a good punishment for not coming home last night. I'm sorry that I'm Taking advantage of you offer."

Abuela saw that Five had walked to his room, "it's ok, plus I can get to know my future grand-daughter in law."

"what, no me and Hector aren't like that." she quickly defended herself.

"so Hector now," Abuela Said, "so Miko do you know how to cook because Hector has a big apatite?"

Miko shuffled in place, "I can cook a little." she said.

Abuela smiled softly, "well you can help me with dinner." 

an hour later Miko walked into the bedroom with with flower and batter in her hair and on her face, "Miko what happened?" Five chuckled.

"Abuela tried to teach me how to cook." she said grabbing some clean clothes and left to have a shower.

during dinner Miko didn't look up and didn't talk much, after dinner she flopped on Five's bed, "so Five you ready to game all night." she held up two controllers.

"Your on." he said grabbing a controller, pulling the controller and Miko to the floor, their laughter filled the room, "you better not fall asleep on me."

"don't worry you'll fall before I do." she cheered.