part 1

Hi..

Priya this side..

Priya Sharma. 2019 passed out engineering batch.

Hope you remember me....

I want to confess something.

I love you ♥️

I know it sounds strange. But yeah I love you and do.

I have been holding myself for 2 years but not anymore so here I am pouring my heart out.

I know nothing about you......

Even if u have a bad past. Even if u have bank loans pending. Even if u have many siblings. Even if u r living in a joint family. Even if u r not settled in life yet.

Nothing matters to me..
I am okay with everything....

I just ♥️ U

And......

Your answer should be in YES.

If it is yes I will be the happiest girl in the world. If it is No from you. Then please do not reply just ignore my text and don't try to call me.

I will be okay as time goes...

Will be waiting for your reply.  SIR!!!!

Typing it all in one go. She thought 1000 times and finally hit the send icon n went offline.

She was going through numerous feelings at the same time.

Tensed.....as she has just confessed to her lecturer.

Scared.....thinking what if he rejects her proposal.

Relieved.....as she has shared her feelings which she had kept inside her heart for 2 long years.

Excited.... Thinking what if he says yes.

?he was sitting in bed. Assaulting her lower lip and biting her nails alternatively.

enough of feeling different emotion's butterflies inside her tummy. She decides to go online.

She closed her eyes and prayed all the 300 crore gods on the earth including Jesus n allah.

Finally inhaling a big amount of air. switching on her mobile data she closed her eyes and slowly opened. Her face fell as she didn't get any message notification.

Means...? he rejected me??? She felt dejected and opened the chat list sadly.

She closed her mouth to stop herself from squealing. The messages she has sent are still showing a single tick. it means he is still yet to see the text. She looked up n thanked her start as it wasn't the chance of rejection but her heart beat raised as she saw her messages got double ticked and turned blue colour from gray colour within a second.

She almost forgot to breathe when she saw typing.... under his name.

Hope you remember me.
Reply:
Yes I do... How could I forget the girl who bumped into me on her first day of college that too on the freshers day party.

lecturer: Can we meet tomorrow??

Priya: Tomorrow??!!

P: No sir.. please reply here itself. She was nervous.

L: I want to meet.....

P: Hmm..... ok... After like 5 minutes she replied.

P: Location?

L: U only decide.

P: Me??

L: Yup

P: Ginger lake view restaurant. Would it be okay???