part 4

Priya's POV:

It's been a week since I and ram sir got engaged. trust me I have never been this happy before. I'm feeling like I'm on cloud nine. Thank you god for sending him to me. Proposing him was one of my best decisions in my life. He loves me so so much sometimes i end up crying seeing his love intensity. He cares for me like I am his little baby which i always admire. He never misses a chance to make me fall for him more n more. God...  Love you so much my handsome.

My excitement has no limit!!! exactly after 8 days from today i will become Mrs ram Kapoor yes!! our  marriage date has been fixed and i can't wait to wear the mangalsutra of his name.

As i requested he successfully made it look like an arranged marriage however the day before the engagement we both disclosed the truth about us to my parents and by god grace they took it easily. they even thanked me for getting a sun in law like him n sir was very happy hearing that. I love him more for the way he treats my parents like his own. He is the best!!!! and no doubt He will be the best sun in law my parents could ever get.

The day after tomorrow is his birthday. i want to plan something special for him so I am on the way to meet Krishna mom to get some ideas. trust me she is so super cool n we are now like best buddies than daughter in law and mother in law.

Parking my car i went inside the cafe and saw Krishna mom who was scrolling something in her phone and i made my way towards the table.

Hi maa.. i greeted her to grab her attention.

Hi Priya.. she gave a warm hug which i love the most and we both took our seats.

So u have any plans in mind. She asked as she placed the order for us to which i nodded my head as no sadly.

I Am so dumb in giving surprise and all please help me na maa. I pleaded to which she gave "i am always there for you darling look" and i instantly smiled.

Let's have coffee and think. Saying we both started having the coffee.

Finishing up the half cup she told me about his likes and dislikes and also favourite colour n food. Along with that She shared some decoration ideas as well. After listening to her i decided to keep the decorations in a simple yet classy way that is how he likes it.

Thank you so much maa... I love you for this but still i am in need of ur help. What should I gift him? I want to give something very special which he always remembers and i should be the first one who will be giving that gift to him. I looked at her with a twinkle in my eyes.

Okay... She trailed off and started thinking where i was just having my coffee.

She looked at our surroundings and signed me to come near her. I with confusion leaned on the table while still sipping the coffee.

She asked me something which made the coffee inside my mouth spill out and i started to cough.

She handed over the tissue and patted my head till I relaxed.

When i was about to answer her question she stopped me saying she already got her answer through my reaction.

So that is a gift for him. How is my idea?? She asked proudly where i was looking at her in awe. she is indeed a super cool woman.

Maa.. no i can't do that... I mean how can I... No no I am not going to do that. I stammered.

Come on Priya. U r behaving like we r still living in the harappa mahenjadaro civilization.

Do it... It will be very special for him. She smiled at me.

But maa still.. i felt a lack of words.

End of discussion. Here's Ram's flat key. U list the things and send them to me. I will get them shipped to his flat. you will find them in the store room okay?? She stated to which I nodded my head with a smile.

let's go home it might start raining she said. We both came out of the cafe and left from there, bidding bye to each other.

As i reached home i freshened up and without wasting any time i prepared the list and sent it to Krishna maa.

I thought of taking a nap n was about to lay down at the same time my phone rang.

When I saw the caller ID i couldn't stop blushing however controlling myself i answered the call.

Hello.. Seems like madam is so busy  that i didn't get a single message nor a call?? He spoke from the other side making me smile.

Yeah i was a little busy with something very important n i couldn't connect with you. Saying I lay on my bed.

Okay.. important ha... was it? than me?? He smiled asking this. I think he caught my idea.

Hmm...let me think... yeah.. it was.. i answered trying to tease him.

U think u can make me jealous?? Better luck next time u kiddo. He smiled loudly at this time to which i pouted.

Stop pouting now. He said and i swiftly scanned my surroundings to find him.

How did you get to know that I am pouting??

That's what u do whenever ur plan to make me fool fails.

Fine fine... By the way I am not a kiddo. Stop calling me that. I sounded more like a warning.

Okay okay u big girl..  did you have lunch?

Haa had n now should take a nap. What about you??

Now having... So u're on bed haa??

Haa...kyu?

U must be bored to sleep alone u want me to accompany? He asked, suppressing his smile.

What??!!....You!!.. You  r too much!!!! Priya felt embarrassed and didn't find words to retort.

Ha ha...... This is what people call teasing.. u got it??  if u want i can teach you. He smiled again saying this.

No thanks!!!.. how mean.. shameless u r. She faked anger however ended up smiling at his teasing.

Okay Priya.. i got to go.. bye.. tc

That's all?? U forgot to say something. She complained.

What did i forget?? He asked with a lopsided grin.

I know.. u r teasing me again. I want to sleep so tell me naa. She wined.

Tell u what Priya? Am not getting you. He was not giving up.

So u r not saying it rt?? Fine!! She got annoyed and was about to disconnect the call.

I love you my cute angry bird. Now take a nap saying he kissed her virtually.

Love you so much.. bye.. she smiled with content.

Arre this is not fair... I gave u something and u should return it... Come on give it to me.

Sir.. am sry i can't hear you.. she lied controlling her smile.

U drambhaz.. i know u can hear me clearly. I surely will get it back. Bye for now. Tc... He says and disconnected the call since he was getting late for the class.

Blush adorned her face hearing him n staring at their engagement pic which she kept as a wallpaper she kissed him on his cheek and prayed for their togetherness.

With lots and lots of love and hugs
Ur prathika