part 5

Priya inserted the key she got from her mother-in-law and silently invaded Ram's apartment.

She switched on the light and made her way inside the guest room cautiously and came back to the living area collecting the decoration materials.

Her phone pinged with the message of her mother in law about the cake order. she went and opened the door. Receiving the order she thanked the delivery boy n came inside to keep it in the freezer.

Taking the decoration items she made her way upstairs and peeked into his room where he was sleeping cutely with his mouth a little open which made her smile.

She checked her watch and saw the time showing at 11:30. With the light of the table lamp, she finishes the decoration very cautiously without making any sound and sat down on the couch admiring the handsome who was still sleeping soundly in spite of having a 2nd person invaded in his apartment.

When it was 11:55 she slowly went and sat on the bed. Starting at him for a moment she runs her fingers in his thick hair smilingly.

Sir. She called softly to which Ram's eyes opened however he just smiled at her and closed his eyes again.

I love you Priya. Stop disturbing me in my dream. He murmured with a smile on his lips before slipping into sleep.

His word made her blush. she shook him by his shoulder and asked him to wake up in her sweet tone.

Ram slowly opened his eyes and before he said something Priya wished happy birthday with a broad smile as the clock struck 12 o clock.

O my god!! Priya u r really here!! He sat up amused. I thought.. it's all my dream and... his gaze fell on the table which was decorated with lights and had a small heart shape cake on it. Heart-shaped balloons fell here and there on the floor. He saw a bunch of white roses. Preparations seemed simple but beautiful and classy exactly how he likes.

Priya who was holding her breath thinking whether he likes it or not sighed looking at the happy face of ram.

It's beautiful.. he turned towards her and held her hand.

U liked it?? Priya asked still wanting to confirm.

I loved it.... Thank you.. both smiled in unison.

Come cut the cake. She stood up and dragged him to the table.

He took the knife and cut the cake after blowing the candle.

When he took a cake near her mouth she plucked the piece of it and fed him first saying happy birthday again. After that he too fed her.

Ram's phone started getting messages notification from his friends and colleagues. Before he opens the message his phone rings with his mother number. He smiled n looked at Priya who smiled and signed him to answer the call.

Amar and Krishna wished him and gave their blessings to stay happy always. Priya was sitting on the bed thinking about her gift.

After talking to their parents ram came to his bed where Priya was lost in some thinking.

He placed his hand on her shoulder which brings her back to reality. It will be the most memorable birthday ever. Saying he sat near her and leaned towards her.

She blushed at his move and moved her head back smilingly.

Ek minute.. how did you get into the apartment? U have the keys and i didn't know about this? Ram who was confused asked, rising a brow.

Wow.. great.. i have done all this alone for you and you r more concerned about how I got your keys. Is it really that important to know?? She asked with a cute pout.