Ch 17. Rut~

WARNING: This chapter will contain SMUT or SEXUAL CONTENT. In case you are uncomfortable, I will announce the beginning and end of the part that contains such content.

I hadn't talked to Freddy ever since the 'incident' happened. I didn't want to either. Every time I saw him, I could feel the hairs in my neck rise in anger. Lucky for me, the Toys weren't creeped out by my outburst and didn't even talk about it, so I wasn't worried that they'd start avoiding me. But I was worried about something else. I hadn't seen Springtrap in three days now. It wasn't like him to just totally disappear, since he was technically always around me. It didn't make sense.

As I was pondering in the kitchen, I heard someone walk in. I looked up to see Golden Freddy.

"Hello Lybra" He said. "Is everything alright?"

He must have seen the slightly worried look on my face.

"I'm fine" I lied.

Even though I trusted Gold, I didn't want to tell him what was on my mind. I never liked talking to people about my worries and problems.

"Don't lie" He replied with a stern look on his face. "What is bothering you?"

"It's nothing, realy" I defended myself. "I was just thinking, that's all"

I walked out without giving him a chance to say anything else, and walked to Springtraps room. When I arrived, I knocked on the door.

"Springtrap?" I asked. "Are you in there?"

No response.

I walked away, towards the basement. I hadn't actively been searching for him yet, but I was starting to get worried. When I reached the basement, I went in and looked around for Springtrap. When I didn't see him, I walked down the stairs so I could look under them, but there were only tons of boxes piled up underneath. I walked across the room and went into the workplace. But again, Springtrap was nowhere to be found. Frustrated I left the basement, but as soon as I closed the door behind me, I walked into the one person I didn't want to be around right now.

"Hey Lybra" Freddy nervously said. "I wanted to apologize for what happened two weeks ago, I didn't mean to upset you"

"A little late, isn't it?" I growled.

"I know" He replied. "But I thought you needed some time to calm down and let me talk to you without getting angry or upset"

"So you do have the ability to think" I spat. "I'm surprised"

Freddy looked down at the ground.

"I know you're angry" He said. "But I was just trying to help you. I didn't mean any harm"

"I know your intentions" I replied, slightly calming down. "But you already apologized. Remember?"

"I know" Freddy sighed. "But I ended up upsetting you again, and I'm sorry about that"

"It's fine" I said. "Just let me take my own decisions. Okay?"

"Okay" He smiled.

Freddy stuck out his hand, and I shook it.

"Let's call it a truce" I proposed.

"It's a truce" Freddy confirmed.

He squeezed my hand before letting go and walking into the office. I walked back to my room, but stopped in front of Springtraps room. I heard heavy breathing coming from inside the room. My heart skipped a beat.

"Springtrap?" I asked, knocking on the door. "Are you alright?"

"Leave" He replied with a weak, raspy voice.

I ignored him and walked in, closing and locking the door so he couldn't walk away like he tried to last time. Springtrap was curled up on the bed with his back turned to me. As I walked closer, I saw he was trembling.

"Are you okay?" I asked again.

"I'm f-fine" He growled. "J-Just leave"

I kneeled down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder, only to quickly withdraw it. His fur felt moisty and extremely hot. It felt as if he was having a fever. I put my hand back on his shoulder, but before I could say anything, he pushed me away and got up. As he stood, I saw that pieces of fur were sticking together which made him look like a mess. He took a step closer to me. As he did, I smelled something off about his scent, something was different.

"Springtrap" I asked with a slightly trembling voice.

SMUT WARNING! Proceed with caution!

Springtrap suddenly lunged at me with a growl, and roughly backed me into the door. I closed my eyes and braced for whatever comes next. To my surprise, I suddenly felt his lips press hard against mine. I was startled for a moment, but quickly kissed back. I was surprised about what he was doing, but also relieved that he wasn't going to attack me. He pulled away and looked me directly in the eyes. A slightly pink hue had taken the place of the white his irises usually had.

"I told you to leave" He growled lowly.

His nose was almost touching mine. I was about to reply, when he suddenly slipped his tongue in my mouth, startling me again. He had never used his tongue before. As he was roughly exploring my my mouth, he pressed me up against the door. My eyes widened when I suddenly felt something hard against my thigh and I felt my face heat up as Springtrap started grinding it against me, not breaking the hungry kiss. He then grabbed my thighs, effortlessly lifted me up and brought me over to the bed where he laid me down, trapping me under him. He finally broke away for air and looked me in the eyes before moving to my neck, licking, biting and sucking it as he started to grind against me again. At this point, we were both panting hard. My eyes widened once again when I felt a slightly unpleasant pressure in my abdomen. I looked down inbetween our bodies to see his member partially buried inside of me. I arched my back and let out a small moan. Springtrap growled and grabbed the back of my neck with his right hand, while holding himself up on his left elbow. Before I knew it, he started to roughly pound into me in a quick phase, not giving me time to adjust. I was a moaning mess, while Springtrap was growling above me. He moved the hand that was on my neck down, and slightly pulled up my hips. The slight adjustment caused him to hit right in my sweet spot. I suppressed a scream by biting him in his shoulder, making him let out an animalistic snarl. Just as I thought that he couldn't go faster, he sped up even more. The knot in my stomach became painfully tight, until it finally snapped. My body jerked as my orgasm washed over me. After a few more hard pounds, Springtrap came undone as well and I could feel his warm seed fill me up. He slowed down until he came to a stop. 

The SmutSkippers can start reading again.

After he fully finished, the arm that he was holding himself up with, gave out and he collapsed on top of me. He was heavy, but I didn't mind. I tiredly wrapped my arms around him and drifted off to sleep.

Hello everyone! I'm back after a long break. It took me so long because A: I had a lot of tests coming up at school. And B: I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to include smut in this book. I had never written smut before, so please let me know if you want more (or less) of it. I hope I will have more time to update from now on. C y'all next chapter!