Chapter 5

Y/ns pov-
It's been a week since I started in my new school they are all nice to me. I made new friends named Jean,Marco,and Annie. Annie can be a little overprotective of me I don't know why.

The finals to my basketball match is tomorrow me and my team are practicing and training very hard to win it. I am doing studying as well because I don't need my grades to drop down.

I want to ask levi if he could come to game or not
So I knocked on his room door, he opened it "what brat"he said"I am in a meeting so make it quick!" "Uhm I was wondering if you could come to my basketball match tomorrow..."I asked. "sorry brat I have more important things to do"he said and closed the door right on my face.

Ouch!! That hurt...

I texted eren if he could come to the game to support me he gladly accepted it and sent me a whole paragraph of winning or losing he would love me the same.
I even asked my new friends if they could come they all said yes of course including Riley and the Mathews family. Even my aunt's coming.

Time skip to the next day..

Today's match went sooo welll we won the finals. I made a last half court shot and we won!!!

All of my friends and family congratulated me.

My aunt dropped me off to my father's appartment....I was holding my medal.

When I opened the door my father was sitting on the couch and was on a phone call. So I thought I would be a burden to him so I went straight to my room to freshen up. After freshning up I went to the kitchen to have something to eat.

I was eating when my father approached me "how was your game brat?" He asked I smiled and said "we won". He still had his sotic expresionless face but he ruffuled my hair and went to his room leaving me dumbfounded.