Chapter-05

Riya (terrified)- Aa

Riya (terrified)- Aa... Aap.

[Riya- Yo... You.]

(The person smirks and tries to touch her face, but she gets back startled. He further chuckles at her move and moves closer to her, and she keeps getting back.)

Person- Your Bhai missed you so, so much, Riya.

Riya (in tears)- You are not my Bhai. You are an evil monster.

Person- Oh my god! The little kitten has learned how to speak. I guess she needs her lesson again. What say, Dad?

Ashwin (laughing)- Of course, Harshad! You know it's been a long time since we had some fun.

(She looks at them, terrified to the core, and her bad luck is that she cannot escape this hell. No matter how hard she tries, her destiny always brings her back to this house and her evil family. She looks at her father and her elder brother with pain in her eyes. She thought these men of her life would protect her and treat her like a Princess.

A father who is a daughter's guardian angel and her backbone in every difficulty of life. Fathers provide praise, support, and unconditional love to their daughters and also give them the gift of confidence and high self-esteem. No one in this world can harm you when you have your father by your side. A daughter's relationship with her father determines her ability to trust, her need for approval, and her self-belief. But in Riya's case, she lost all these things when her father- Ashwin Dixit, tried to harass her when she was just 6. That little girl thought her DADDA was playing with her and it will be fun. But she didn't know that her father was playing with her life and that it would obliterate her and give her wounds that no one could ever heal.

A brother, someone a girl can rely on forever. The guy who will keep teasing her all the time but won't let her eyes get wet. A brother is someone who teaches you chivalry, someone who guards you no matter what. A brother loves you to no extent but can get austere when it involves you. But in Riya's case, she got the biggest shock when her elder brother Harshad told her she was undesired and a curse and their parents hated her.

(Coming back to the current situation, Ashwin comes to Riya and again clasps her arm so that she doesn't escape.)

Ashwin- You know we all are so happy. Finally, a curse like you is leaving this house forever. You are getting married. Wow!

Riya (cryingly)- How can you do this to your daughter, Dad? I asked you all if I was adopted, but you again started blaming me. You wish it was true so that you could throw me away. I am your real daughter. Then why so much hatred for your own daughter, Dad? Why...

(Before she could speak further, Ashwin slaps her with such force that she falls down on the floor, her cheek badly bruised, and her ankle hurt. Ashwin then bends down in front of her, and she gets away from him in fear.)