Intro

So it's not the part of story... I just wanted to tell something important then afterwards start the story...It's not a novel kind of big story it's a short story... I am not good at writing... Suddenly ideas just pop on my head out of no where and I write it in a simple manner as I can...This is my 1st Fan fiction... I am not by any means disrespecting our idols.... I am an army too... I am just using the name for the sake of story purpose.... It's all fictional... Whoever gets offended by fan fictions please leave... Also I am an armature... please give me inputs how can i improve... If you don't like it I am sorry for it... So now let's start the story...

"Hey you lazy ass get up!!! Otherwise you are not getting any breakfast.... How many times I have to scream just to wake you up!!!! ” my Maa (mother) is screaming in top of her lungs while I was with the love of my life I mean 1st love that is sleep. I lazily looked at the time and immediately ran towards bathroom to get ready. I am again going to be late for my college. Uh how bad my life is I can't sleep just for this stupid college! I hurriedly took a shower and ran down to the kitchen just to get my 2nd love, my food. You must be wondering who is this crazy lazy ass girl who has to run like Milkha Singh! Well let me introduce myself. Hi I am Priya Sen, 20years old, studying B.A English Honors from Calcutta University. My father is an Electrical supervisor in the most renowned company in India. I have an annoying little brother Akash, who is 15 years old and in 10th standard now. Well that's me. So back to the story. I sat down to the dinning table and eating my food without listening my mother's lecture about how laziness can get me no where and all of that stuff. I finished my breakfast and ran out from the house to get on bus otherwise I will miss my classes.
Time Skips After College Is over At Home
When I returned at home I saw my father. I was surprised and happy because he is early today. I saw my Maa too and both of them seems really happy. I asked them "What happened? Why so happy face! ” My Baba (my father) asked me excitedly " Did you remember my dear friend Mr. Kim and his family? ” I said, " How can I Baba? Did you forget when they and we leave Dubai I was only 5 at that time?” Baba replied, " But you know about them right and how close they are to us?” I said, " I said yes Baba. How can I forget? You and Maa talk about them literally every single day! But what about them now? Why are you asking? ” Baba excitedly said, " Because Mr. and Mrs. Kim are going to come Kolkata for some work and they are going to stay with us for 2days! ” My Maa immediately said, " And I want you and your brother to behave yourselves! You are a lazy ass! How a girl can be this lazy and sleepy I can't understand ! Also you and Akash always fight like cat and dog over silly things! ” I got annoyed by hearing my Maa and said, " Why are you lecturing me only? Go and tell this to you little dear baby boy! Also I am not going to change myself for even God himself! But if it's only for 2days I can only try not to fight with Akash! But you have to warn him too because he always starts the fight. Also I am doing it for my Baba! Ok?  Now Maa give me food quick. I am hungry!” My Baba laughed and my mother face palmed in utter hopelessness. We all sat down on our dining table to have dinner and as usual me and Akash having our cats and dogs fight. I am so annoyed like he never let me enjoys my love, my food. Baba scolded him only and I was dancing internally. Then he told Akash about Kim's arrival. Also gave us the news that this time they are bringing their sons as they are busy for their studies and work. I feel relived because I don't like stranger boys to live with. I don't want to be bothered by boys and dramas and relationships 😒. I am happy with my 2 love of my lives that are food and sleep 😍. That's why I have never been in a relationship.