Chapter 2 : Planning the heist

After Bentley telling us about the plan I ran back to the Carmelita's house and pretended that I didn't go out and talk to Bentley. "I'm home" Carmelita shouted. " how was work"?Sly asked." It was ok" Carmelita replied back. Carmelita went into the kitchen and made lunch. It took 10 minutes until the food was done. "Here are your bacon noodles" Carmelita said while giving them to Sly. She sat down on the sofa and eat her noodles and checked on her phone for any emails or messages. "Beep beep" Carmelita's phone rang. She answered the phone and it was one of the cops" Inspector fox we need your help somebody is trying to burn down the police house". " I'll be there" Carmelita shouted. So she ran to her pink mini car and then drove of in such a hurry."perfect now that Carmelita is gone I can go back to Bentleys house and talk more about the necklace and earrings that I'm going to steal and give it to her" Sly whispered.
1 o clock in the afternoon.

" So your going to make a plan about the necklace and earrings!" Sly whispered .
" Umm why do you want to steal it ?" Bentley asked confused on why sly wanted it.
" Because it's supposed to be a birthday present for Carmelita " Sly replied back.
After talking about the necklace and earrings Bentley went on his computer and searched for museums in Paris.
Sly went back home quickly just in case Carmelita came home early like she normally does and then goes on her next mission.When Sly got home he sat down and pretended that he never went to Bentleys house. SLAM! Carmelita came storming into the house mad and stressed out. " That was the worst mission EVER!!!" Carmelita shouted while slamming the front door .
" What's wrong Carmelita ?" Sly asked. Confused ?
" It was just a joke, the mission was a joke it was just some silly 14 year olds pretending that the police house was on fire when it actually wasn't " She said.
" I think you should go upstairs and have a nap" Sly told her.
" ok" Carmelita said .
And when she just said ok her phone buzzed. She answered the call. "Carmelita somebody is stealing at the bank near the police station hurry!!!" One of the cops shouted.
" I'm on my way!!!"Carmelita exitingly shouted.
Carmelita got a snack out of one of the cuboards and then ran to her pink mini car and drove of.
" wow she's in a hurry!"Sly whispered shocked.

At night

Carmelita had finished all her missions for the day unless she had to dash out and go stop someone then yeah she would be out of the house! We headed up to bed and Carmelita brought up her hot milk as usual to get her of to sleep faster!
She got her pyjamas on and got into bed. Sly kept his clothes on and waited . Carmelita turned off both of the mini lamps, drunk her hot milk and then fell to sleep. Sly silently creeped out of the room and ran to his car without making a single sound. He got into his car and drove to Bentleys house ( Murray lives there by the way).