Chapter 1 : Carmelita

After getting amnesia I knew that I would have to tell Carmelita that I was lying somehow. I woke up and made breakfast (beans on toast) . Carmelita eat her breakfast as fast as she could and then said goodbye to Sly and gave him a hug. "Sly make sure you tidy up in here it's a mess and make sure to do the dishes and put them away in the cupboards" Carmelita asked Sly." Of course I will Carmelita I never forget" Sly said to her." And thanks for the beans on toast it was really nice"Carmelita answered back. So she grabbed her back said goodbye got in her pink car and drove to the police station to see if anything had gone wrong or somebody has stolen something. Back at Carmelita's house Sly did all the dishes put them away and tided the house. When he had finished he decided to read a magazine. After reading lots of pages he found a page that he liked."brand new museum with an Egyptian necklace and earrings"the title said on the page that he liked " I wonder if Carmelita would like a necklace and some earrings for her birthday I'd better go meet up with Bentley and Murray now to go talk about stealing it "he said in his brain. So he put the magazine down and ran to his car and drove to bentleys house.When Sly got there he knocked on the door." Who is it" Bentley asked."it's me Sly" sly replied back." Ok Sly you can come in "Bentley answered back.So Sly went inside bentleys house and talked to him about the heist he planned for Carmelita when they were done talking Bentley told me to stay in the house and he went straight to Murray. When he got there he saw Murray having a car race it was nearly finished and when it was finished Murray had won and he got a big gold trophy . After he had finished Bentley ran straight to him and told him about the heist so Murray said yes and Bentley and Murray drove in the gangs truck and went back to bentleys house and he told them the plan and what we are suppost to do.