Cup of pee. Han Mi-Nye

Y/N POV

I was laying down in my bed as i could not fall asleep. I heard someone yelling all of a sudden.. "RVERYONE GET READY TO HEAR NAEGRA FALLS!!" I looked as i see a lady pulling her pants down. I got up.

Pee lady POV

The stupid guard then opened the door to take me to the bathroom. Someone approached me from behind.

"I have to go too."

I looked back. Holy shit theyre hot wtf.

We went to the bathroom. I entered a stall and began to pull my cigarettes out of my ladies area. Someone barged in. Luckily i pulled my pants up already.

Y/N POV

I walked in. "Hey hottie" i said to the lady. "Heyyuy.." she said to me. Shes totally into me.

"Date me UwU" I said. And yes i did say the uwu part. "Of course love" she said. Knew it.

She gave me a cup of her pee to drink.

Time skip

It was the fight.. the blackout. People dying here and there. Where is my love.

She approached me.

"Hey bubs.." she said. "Hello my love." I said as i smashed my lips onto hers. We kissed in the corner for about 5 minutes.

Suddenly she stabbed me. "W-w-what.. why" i stuttered out as i fell to the ground.

"Because i luv u.. a-and when u luv someone ..... u.. u kill them." She said as she stabbed herself.

I then took out a water bottle with some of her pee stored in it. I revived from the dead as she died. I then killed everyone there and won the game.

"OH OH... LUXURY.... CHIDI CHING CHING." I sang my victory song as all the guards clapped seeing how im rich now.