Circle- Sae-byeok

Y/n POV:

I sit in the group with my friends from the games. Basically they let me on the team once I gave the old man my pants since he peed his.

"Ok so we need to prepare ourselves incase Deok-su and his minions attack us." The guy Gi-Hun said.

Sae-byeok was looking at me and I looked back and we made eye contact and I realized she was pretty and had pretty eyes that I got lost in. I think I'm in love. Could it be?

Me and the gang finished setting up our base and we still had 20 minutes until bed time so I decided to set the mood.

"Want me to sing us a song?" I suggested. All of them looked at me and nodded.

But just when I was about to start I noticed Sang-woo and Ali sitting in a corner. They could still hear me or whatever but they were acting weird..... Ali was playing with the gooey soup from today's meal and Sang-woo was saying "SMELLLL." Tf.

"I'm only singing the chorus since we have a short amount of time." I said.

"Can you hear my voice this time?" I started to sing. Omg shit I had a voice crack. Thats soups embarrassing. But whatever because I am human and I make mistakes. "THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG! TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG! Oh shit did I forget the lyrics hold on, ok—- PROVE IM ALRIGHT SOOOONGGGGG."

Once I was done singing I looked and saw everyone balling their eyes out. Was the voice crack that bad?

"That was b- b- b- b- b- b- beautiful." Sae-byeok cried. She then walked over to me and hit me in the face with a pillow. "PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!"

"Omg you're such a goofball." I laughed cutely. I hit her in the head and accidentally made her fall to the ground. "Sorry."

"Kiss me." She said as she stood.

"Ok."

We then kissed and everyone clapped. I felt happy.

This was my fight song.