*-. honeycomb! .-*

Y/N POV

I woke up right where I started in the first place. I sat up and looked around. I don't even know what I was looking for. I knew that was a lie, I was looking for Sangwoo. I scanned the room as I saw him. I got up and walked across the room trying to avoid the eyes of middle aged men. I saw he was already talking to someone I went behind him standing on my tippy toes and then going back to normal.

"Whose that?" A man asked pointing at me, number 456.

"That's Y/N, I was hoping she could join our team" Sangwoo said, as I stood nervously.

"Sure! The more the better" I heard 456 add, I smiled a small smile as I looked around the room. The beds and people added together as I waited for any progress in our team. We sat down on the beds. Surprisingly I wasn't sitting next to Sangwoo, I was sitting next to player 199. Sangwoo was sitting across from me.

I remember everyone sitting down just chatting, I stared off into space. Honestly, it was smart to be in a team if we didn't know the next game. Now, I'm not a bad person but, this is my life. If we had to play a game against each-other it would be easier for me to lie to someone. I would only do this if I needed to but, they never said we had to be friends.

"Hey, you okay?" 199 asked

"Yes, just worried. Y'know?" I asked

"Same, I don't want to die"

"If you don't mind me asking then, why are you here?"

"I promised my wife I would get enough money to support us and our kid."

I then realized, what I was just thinking wasn't worth it, my life isn't worth nothing compared to his.

(A/N: THIS IS FOR STORY PURPOSES, you guys are all loved! each and every one of you! you are wonderful human beings and it's a pleasure for you to read this crappy story)

"I feel bad for you, I just never gotten a enough money after I moved to Korea."

199 nodded, almost as if he had felt the same pain.

"But, if I get out of here I'm finally going to adopt a cat" I said smiling, I've always wanted a cat. My parents always said no, I even snuck one into our house.

"What type of cat?"

"I don't know, maybe a white one!"

Me and 199 chatted for a bit. I noticed Sangwoo staring at me. I didn't think much of it.

SANGWOO POV

I watched as Ali talked to Y/N. Jealousy rose over me, I probably looked like a creep watching the two. But, hearing her say things she hadn't told me made me feel upset. Even though she was a stranger to me it had felt like we've known eachother since forever.

"Mr. SNU! You won't believe this, Sangwoo went to SNU! Isn't that amazing?" I heard Gihun say.

I looked at him but all I was thinking about was Y/N, I would have traded to go to SNU to have met Y/N earlier. Then maybe we wouldn't have been in this game. But, based on how things are going, we're both not gonna make this out alive.

(have you guys ever heard that one video where it's like "how does it feel? HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LIVE MY DREAM?" that's Sangwoo to Ali rn . Or you don't know what I'm talking about and you think I'm crazy)

Y/N POV

I finished talking to 199 when we heard the voice.

"Everyone please get ready for the next game" I heard the robotic voice.