*-. midnight fights .-* (filler)

Y/N POV

(tw: blood descriptions 😨 )

When we all got back together we came up with a plan. There was already teams forming, which isn't a big surprise.

"199! You made it!" I said when we all settled down.

"So did you! It was very hard."

"I only made it by three minutes, even then I almost died."

Again I saw Sangwoo staring, I was wondering if it was just me. Then we heard the voice call out supper, which is something that we should definitely be thankful about. Every group that had joined together made their way to the line for food, I stood behind Sangwoo and in front of 199.

I caught a glimpse of what was for dinner, I was not eating that. I'm sure someone else would but not me. We got our food and I stared at the egg as I started to hear yelling.

"They took our food!"

"So what?" We all grouped together as we watched the chaos erupt. I remember the glass shattering, the tussles for victory. But it was soon shut down but flashing lights. I hope no one has epilepsy.

I watched as everyone from my group ran away as I sat there in shock. Watching the fights. The blood draining on the floor. I then again looked at my own glass bottle. I hated it here, and this wasn't helping my mental state. I took the glass bottle and hit it against the pile of the bed.

Shatter

The glass bursted out, a piece that got stuck in my skin. Right above my lip. I went to put pressure on it but it only cut through my skin more. The blood on my hand told me everything, I must've had a cut to my lip to about my nose. My eyes started to water as the pain set in, I want to just sleep but the flashing light kept me awake. I needed to move.

"Y/N!!" I heard a familiar voice, that I believed to be Sangwoo but couldn't tell exactly. I looked up at the beds to see 001. Or Grandpa. I quickly climbed on the beds to try and help him. I'm not rude. I ran across the beds to get where he was at.

"What are you doing up here?" I quickly said.

"What are you doing up here?" He said back. As he made a stop.

"It's not safe up here-"

"Stop it!" He yelled out. The room went silent, to about to 30 seconds. The chaos began again.

"Im-I'm scared!" The lights went back to normal. I sighed a sigh of relief. I saw the group staring at us. Almost drawn back to my previous state a sharp pain hit above my lip. I placed my hand to ease the pain. I pulled my hand back to see more blood then I would have liked. Me and 001 went back to the group.

"Y/N what happened to you?" Sangwoo said.

"It's nothing, I'm fine" I turned my head to face away.

"Y/N." A more serious tone had me scared. ('yes daddy ☝️😻' -my friend while I wrote this)

"Yes..?"

"What happened to you?" He said moving his hand on my cheek and grazing his finger across my cut. My face must've gotten hot as he quickly moved his hand away.

"It's just a piece of glass, alright?"

"Y/N you look like you got hit with a dodgeball thrown at your nose." Confidence booster 😇

"It's not that bad"

"Yes it is, do you even know what your doing?"

"I'm not that stupid!"

".. whatever, but be more careful alright?"

I nodded as we went back to the group.

"We should do night watch" Sangwoo suggested.

"Probably smart.." I said. "I could take first watch?"

"Me too!" 199 said.

After that the voice, the putrid voice announced lights out in five minutes. The other gotten ready for bed whilst me and 199 got ready for our shift.

I felt something sharp in my pocket, another piece of chipped glass. I threw it, trying to get rid of it. I grazed my finger across my upper lip to see the blood again. It's still bleeding? Never mind that.

"Can you make it the whole night?" 199 asked.

"I don't know, probably? I'm kinda tired."

"Hopefully you don't pass out"

"That would suck" I said as lights out began, which only made my eyes feel heavier. I yawned.

"Tired already?"

"No, just..."

"It's fine, just try not to fall asleep." I wish it was that easy. My eyes only got heavier and I only felt more and more tired. My body slouched as I tried to correct it. I tried to stay awake.

Soon my eyes closed. And all of the sudden I passed out. Sleeping right on 199's shoulder.

A/N: this took me a month lol and it's still not even 1k words. anyways I know the fights happen after tug of war but, I need a filler. so yeah, also I might not update this book this much. idk but men have started to make me uncomfortable at this time. now, I will try my best to update this regularly more. but, don't expect my weekly updates <3 anyways ily!!! bye ><