Chapter 2: Trouble

I never thought that I was strong enough

To carry on, carry on tonight

Forgivness in your eyes, with nothing to hide.

All I know is, you've shown me

It's a beautiful world.

-Beautiful World by Westlife. 

This chapter is dedicated to @rhodagibson for making the lovely cover of the story:) Thanks alot.

Now on with the story, Hope you like it:)

CHAPTER TWO

Camielle's POV:

After a while of useless arguments, Zoe, Xavier and Kyle left the room, leaving me all to myself. Even after my constant pleading, none of them told me anything about why I was here, or who they were. Zoe seemed like she really wanted to tell me, but the minute she tried to talk, Xavier would cut her off. God knows what the problem was with that jerk.

I was laying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling and thinking about my family, my friends. Would they miss me? Had they even noticed that I had not come home? That I was missing? Were they going to try and search for me? Of course they would, I thought to myself. One of the other things I had been wondering about was how long I’ve been here. I forgot to ask that.

Most of all I was worried about my mother. I was the only family she had left. She had Aunt Caroline - she was mum’s best friend - but I was her only family.  She had wanted to spend some time with me, like some mother and daughter one on one time. Which we hadn’t done in quite a while now, but it seemed like she wouldn't get to spend time with me now. I just wanted to go back home again.

After a while of thinking, I decided to go out and explore the place I was in. I know the circumstances of getting caught exploring would be bad, but my curiosity got the best of me. I remembered Xavier especially told me not to get out of this room, and if I disobeyed his orders the consequences would be bad. I knew that, because he looked very serious when he had said it but I was never one to obey orders. I did not like getting ordered and as much as I wanted to prove to myself that I wasn’t scared, I couldn’t do it. Because right now I was beyond scared, but I wouldn’t dare show them that, they’d think of me as weak and I did not want that.

Zoe had told me that she had gotten me some clothes and kept them in the closet. So I decided to get changed. I walked towards a door and found myself in a walk in closet. On the left side there was a rack for shoes, filled from top to bottom. There were racks of clothes on both left and right side which were filled with clothes, some hanging. I went through a few and noticed they were all my size - how did they know my size? I wondered.

Opposite to where I was standing was a huge dresser with a large mirror above it. There were shelves on both sides of the mirror filled with many perfumes and all kinds of products.

As I started walking towards the dresser, I saw a few drawers here and there between the racks of clothes; I opened some to check what was in them. I was amazed at what I found inside. Inside some of the drawers was some of the most beautiful jewelry I had ever seen, all gold and silver. In others, however, was more casual jewelry that teens would wear.

The first drawer of the dresser was filled with makeup and nail polish. The second was filled with electronic gadgets for styling. I wondered if all of this was for me. I was amazed. Yes, I had a lot of stuff back home, but it was nothing compared to this. Why did they give me all this? Wasn’t this a kidnapping? Since when did kidnappers start thinking about their victims needs?