Chapter 7

Dream paced back and forth across the ground, wracking his brain desperately for a way in which they could bring Wilbur back safely.

"Dream you need to calm down, you can't think rationally when your stressed." Phil said, trying to get him to take a break for a second.

Dream whirled around and stared at Phil, "I can't 'calm down' Phil! Wilbur has been kidnapped by a person who wants all of us dead, of course I can't calm down!" He ran his hands through his hair in frustration as he continued to search his brain for ideas. He felt like there was something important that he was forgetting, but every time he tried to think of it, it slipped further and further out of his grasp. He sat down on a nearby rock with a groan.

Technoblade and Ranboo stepped out from the tree line and wandered over to Phil who looked over to them.

"Did you find anything out?"

Techno shook his head,"Not much at least, all we know is that they put him in the prison. But we still don't know anything about the inside of that deathtrap."

Phil sighed,"So we're still right where we started then. No ideas, and no plan."

"There has to be something we can use to beat Tommy," Ranboo interjected. "We can't be completely helpless, can we?"

"Mate, we have the entire SMP against us, not just Tommy." Phil reasoned. "Also, he is currently in a much better position than we are with him taking Wil as a hostage."

Dream let out a growl at the mention of Tommy and then stopped. His eyes went wide as he realized something and he abruptly stood up.

"I know how we can get Wilbur back."

Three pairs of eyes swung in his direction, all of them holding confusion and hope in their gaze.

"How?" Phil asked eagerly.

Dream smirked,"I still have his disks"

                                ~~~

In the rough obsidian room, Wilbur sat in the corner, curled up into a ball as he tried to keep himself from panicking.

His efforts seemed in vain however as he felt his breath quicken as the lava at the far end of his cell started to fall away from the entrance. He could see Tommy coming across the lava on the platform. He felt his heart race as Tommy stepped into the cell with him, waiting until the lava started to fall again before turning towards him with a wicked grin.

"Well Wilbur," Tommy began as he pulled out an axe, "Lets begin."

Quick A/N
sorry this is kinda short