Another season?!

(My POV~)

I hummed softly snuggling my pillow until I heard familiar voices as I smirked. I opened one eye to see Mike and his personalities talking in his sleep again as I smiled. "Loves, Your sleep talking again," I whispered as then silence was heard. "Sorry, Treasure." Manitoba mumbled softly in his sleep as I smiled softly. "It's okay, My treasure hunter." I whispered softly. "Now, Status report?" I whispered as Mike turned to my side as he inhaled showing Chester. "Everything is cleared, Sweetie. Mike had a pleasant dream as always and everything has been untouched." He said as I smiled softly. "What's his dream? Is it the usual one?" I whispered softly as Vito takes over. "Yup, You and mike kissing in the rain." He said as Svetlana took over. "So romantical every time I see it." She said softly as I smiled. "Who stood to watch?" I asked. "I did," Svetlana said yawning as I nodded. "I believe you know what to do, okay?" I whispered softly. "Yes, Snowflake." She mumbled as I kissed her head softly. "Right, Now Ready to get up?" I asked as each of them gave a response as I got out of bed with my PJ's and I opened the curtains softly to show a bit of sunlight as Mike groaned a little and turned away and I look at the bed to see the others woke up already. "Looks like we're the last ones this time," I said softly and I look out the window to see a beautiful view of the village and the beach as I went to Mike gently. "Mikey... Time to wake up sweetie." I said sweetly and softly as I shake him a little as he groan a little until I smirked. "Maybe this will wake you up," I said as then I kissed him softly and I felt him kiss back meaning that he's waking up and I move back as he follows sitting up. Then I departed as he opened his eyes to see me. "Good morning..." I said as he yawned softly and hugged me softly. "Nice to see you awake," I said softly until we heard papyrus's voice. "ALIX! MIKE! TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!" Papy shouted as I smiled. "BE THERE IN A MINUTE!" I said as I looked at Mike. "Come on, We should head downstairs," I said as he yawned. "Hope we don't get spaghetti again, I don't think mani, Vito, Chester, or Svetlana could take another bite of it." He said as I smiled. "Don't worry, Love. Remember, All of us agreed to a dinner schedule and we can only have spaghetti once a month." I said as he nodded as we head downstairs to see papy cooking pancakes... Wait... "AH! GOOD MORNING YOU TWO! BREAKFAST IS JUST OVER THERE!" Papy said as we looked over the counter to see a huge breakfast feast. "Woah! Papy what's the occasion?" I asked softly as pay laughed. "NYEH-HEH-HEH! DON'T YOU REMEMBER? IT'S THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE MONSTERS BEING FREED BUT ALSO WHEN YOU ENTERED TOTAL DRAMA!" He stated as my eyes widened. "Iy has?" I asked as papy nodded. "Wow... It's been that long?" Mike asked as I giggled. "Well, You gotta admit. A lot of crazy things happened throughout the year. Even when we faced our own challenges at home." I said softly as Mike nodded and we sit down. "Anyway, Where are the others?" I asked as Papy smiled. "SANS WENT TO DROP TINY FRISK TO SCHOOL. DUNCAN WENT TO GO DO HIS USUAL HIS OWN THINGS IN THE WOODS AND CODY WENT TO MORNING TRAINING WITH UNDYNE." He said as I smiled softly. "As usual... Man, This is the living huh?" I asked softly as I hummed softly. "Couldn't agree more, I mean. This is an amazing place." Mike said softly. I got his hand gently until the door opens to show sans and duncan. "We're back." Sans said until they saw us. "Good morning, you two! Papy is just about done with breakfast!" I said softly. Duncan smirked and kissed my cheek as the two sat down. "IN FACT, I JUST FINISHED IT! EVERYONE GO AHEAD AND GET A PLATE." He said as I nodded and we all got up and went to get our usual breakfast as I smiled. "Did frisk eat breakfast?" I asked softly to sans. "Yup, and Don't worry. Duncan fed scruffy and the animals." He said as I smiled softly. "Oh, I remembered the day when Mike met scruffy. Vito backed away because he hates spider, Chester just bickered about how big they get, and how could I forget Svetlana's scream when she first saw scruffy and almost squished him." I said as Duncan shivered. "I still haven't forgiven her for that." He said until my phone beeped and I flinched and grew confused. "That's odd..." I said then heard 4 more phones going off as they flinched as well. "Wait... You got a notification." I said surprised as I raise my brow. We went to sit down until my phone rang and I look to see Cody is calling and I answered my phone. "Hey love. What's going on-" I got cut off by cody's panicked voice. "Alix! Please tell me you guys saw it!" He said as I flinched. "Woah woah, honey calm down. What's wrong?" I asked as I heard cody calming down. "He's back, Alix! All of you look at your phones!" He said as then we then got out our phones and I looked at mine until... "No way!" Duncan said. "Oh no..." Sans said. "W-WHAT?!" Papyrus said as Mike inhaled leeting chester take over. "Dagnabbit, Not again!" He said as I stare at my phone. "Chris is freed... We're being dragged back in for another season." I said then I look out the window then remembered... "Then again... I guess we could use a little more money." I whispered softly. "Wait, You're going back?!" He said as I nodded. "Well, I know it's been a year. But we're getting close to adulthood guys, We need to get ourselves ready for our dream jobs. Think about it and think about Frisk's future." I said as everyone's eyes widened then think deeply as I smiled. "I'm going back one last time to get the million and we're done... That is if you wish to join me?" I asked softly. They look at me deep in thought until they look determined. "I'll go." Sans said. "AS WILL I!" Papyrus said. "I'll go with you, but I'm only doing this for you and the guys clear?" Duncan asked as I kissed his cheek. "Mike? Cody?" I asked as I let Mike talk to his personalities and I look at my phone. "I... I'll go, As long as Sierra give distance between all of us." He said as I look at Mike. "Mike? What do you guys say?" I asked as he smiled. "Mani and Vito would do it as long as they are with you along with me, Svetlana needed more practice on TV anyway and Chester doesn't care as long as you guys are safe." Mike said as I smiled softly. "Very well... I'll ask Toriel and Asgore to take care of Frisk. No doubt that we'll be alone especially with another million dollars at the line." I said as I look at my phone along with the 4 and we all clicked accepted as I hear a click from cody's phone as I nodded. "It is decided....

We're going back to the game."