2JIN

"I have a story to tell." I said.

I tried to catch his attention because he is busy with his phone. He glance at me and put aside his phone on the table. And now his attention is fully focus on me.

He is handsome. He had a perfect shape of face every man could die for.  A perfect nose bridge and a kissable lips.

"You can memorize my face already, Myungeun-ah." and he let out a small laugh, ruffles my hair.

"Jeez." the only word that came out to my mouth as I fix my hair.

"Now tell me that story you wanted to share." he said as if he is eager to listen. "I'm all ears."

"Do you believe in reincarnation?" I asked. Looking at his reaction, I can say that he was surprise by my unrelated question. But I want to hear his opinion.

"Did you get this by reading books again?" as his eyes diverted on the book on my table.

"Well, yes." showing off the book I was reading as I gave him a small smile.

"And what that story all about?"

"The girl really loves the boy so much. At their first life, the girl fought for their love but the boy chose the other girl. So the girl promised to the boy that in their next life when they met again, she'll sure that they will end together." I started.

"And what happened next?"

"Second life, third life up to their seventh life, still the girl is waiting for the boy. But you know what? In those time that they were reincarnated, the boy still chooses the other girl."

That's a sad reality.

"Does this girl in the story knows that they are incarnated?"

"The girl never forget about the boy. It was the boy who forgot about her."

"Ouch. That's so sad."

Just then his phone rang. He excused himself to take the call. A few minutes later he came back to our table.

"I'll just go, Myungeun. Yuri is already waiting at the coffee shop."

He was about to leave when I stop him. I held him at his  wrist.

"Wait, Seokjin. Let me finish the story."

"Can you continue it next time?" he was a bit annoyed.

"No, I have to finished it. This might be our last time seeing each other. "

His brows knot as he look  at me.  Unbelieving that this might be our last time seeing each other. "What? But why?"

"Do you know who is the couple in the story I just shared? It is me, the girl who is waiting for her first love to be noticed and you, the guy I have been waiting and Yuri as the girl you always choose." I said in a low tone.

I can see how speechless he is. His face shows disbelief. I understand. I have been waiting for this time to come.

" Maybe we are not meant to be in our ninth life. And I am still hoping for our next life, that you will choose me that time. Goodbye, Kim Seokjin." and I bid my goodbye.

Patiently waiting for your love to be loved back is not easy. It takes a courage. He may broke my heart many times but I can't see myself loving someone other than him.

And not all love story had a happy endings. And I hope I will find my happiness in my next life.

**