Before a trip, fight or any mode of transportation.

Hii, looks like someone's in for some fun. Wherever you're going, I hope you have a safe trip, drive, ride, flight, and/or whatever else applies. Although I know you'll be careful, it really scares me. You know how I am. I'm paranoid. It means a lot to me to have you in my life. Likewise, you're worth my time being with and talking to. You're worth making a playlist for. You're worth me writing these letters to you. So, for god's sake, do nothing reckless or stupid, and be safe.

Here's a list of car/flight essentials you may need;

↬ Medicines or tablets if you have/need any

↬ Books to read | Journals

↬ pens, pencils and paper in case you wanna draw or write something. (Always carry at least one pen or pencil with you while travelling)

↬ Mask

↬ Chocolate, snacks, gum

↬ slipper/shoes

↬ Wet wipes and hand sanitizer

↬ comfy jumper

↬ Laptop | iPad | Tablet

↬ phone and phone charger | portable charger | outlet

↬ earbuds/headphones

↬ water bottle

↬ deodorant

↬ toothbrush + paste and a hairbrush (+ extra scrunchies)

↬ pads/tampons

↬ warmer/colder clothes to change depending on where you're going

Flying Tips (Can be used for drives too):

1. Carry gum and a few snacks

2. Plan what you're going to do on the plane. This is so important. Download your songs, download Netflix, pack your books, or download an online book. (Wattpad lets you download books.) Make sure you don't get bored.

3. Drink a lot on the flight. It's really dry on a plane with the cabin pressure and altitude and all, so drink your water. Stay as hydrated as possible if you want to get off feeling good and not airsick.

4. If you're flying overseas, bring a pen with you and whoever you're flying with. You'll need to fill out immigration forms onboard.

5. Don't be embarrassed, carry an extra or an emergency pad/tampon with you.

6. Carry a charger (and maybe a multi-plug)

7. Carry a chapstick with you too. Your lips get really dry on board.

8. Make sure your water bottle, snacks, books etc are in your hand luggage and not your other thing. (I forgot what you call it.)

Remember, fill your heart and soul with good feelings and push every bad, sad feeling aside.

Byee, I love you. Enjoy your trip!

"Not all those who wander are lost"