Chapter 12 - Kekkei Genkai.

*Flashback*

Naruto and Inari kept on fighting, to which I slowly shook my head in disapproval before I help with the dishes.

*Flashback Ends*

Hana's POV

Closing the door, I sat on the side of my bed thinking about things. Hearing the door being opened during my thoughts, I look up to see... Sakura.

"It's just me, no need to panic," Sakura said, locking the door behind her before entering the room fully. Taking the mask off I spoke to her.

"Yeah, I know. Do you need anything?"

"Yes, could you perhaps tell me your plan with Zabuza in detail? And of course, I'll help as much as I can!" She paused before saying something else. "You can see the future, right...?" Looking at me shyly, she continued again. "C-can you tell me if I'll get to marry Sasuke-Kun in the future?"

Letting out a sigh, I think to myself. Well, I mean she will. They do have a child named Sarada in Boruto, but who knows? The future might change now that I'm living in Naruto World. I do have to change the storyline after all...

"Yes, in the future you do get marrie-" Before I could continue, she pounced on me out of pure joy.

"Omg, really?! I can finally marry Sasuke-Kun!!" Hopping out of her grasp, I sit there as she continues to speak, more so to herself. "I should probably plan the wedding and everything from start to finish," She whispered to herself, ecstatically happy over the news I had just told her.

"You didn't let me finish-"

"Right! Sorry, you can continue," She said whilst planning the wedding scenario in her head. I don't think she wanted to listen to what I had to say, rather plan out the wedding that isn't even set yet.

"So, the future I'm looking at right now says you'll get to marry him and have a child named Sarada. But the future may change, so I'm not sure."

"Huh? Okay, so what should I do to make that definite?"

"Well, for starters don't be useless and annoying. Stop annoying him or he'll hate you even more. Then, at least learn something to help us on this journey," I said very straight to the point.

"Oh..." She sighed. "Hana-san, you know about Medical Ninjutsu, right? Could you teach me how to do it, so when we're in danger I can use it to help you guys?" She asked, excitement beaming in her eyes.

"Well, sure I know Medical  Ninjutsu! But you'll have to perfect your chakra control first."

"Chakra control?"

"Yes, chakra is essential to even the most basic jutsu. Through various methods, the most common one is hand seals, chakra can be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise," I started rambling on as she listened in on every single fact about it. "Such as walking on water, exhaling fire, or creating illusions. So you'll need to perfect your chakra control and once you perfect it, you can learn any jutsu possible."

"Oh! That's so awesome! Hana-san, so you have perfect chakra control?" Sakura asked me.

"Unlike other people, those born with Kekkei Genkai have oddly shaped internal chakra systems, which maximize chakra output power and control. This allows them to easily use jutsu and manipulate their bodies as well as surroundings, as long as it's within the realm of reason."

"So does that mean you have a Kekkei Genkai?" She asked to which I nodded my head. "What is... Kekkei Genkai?"

"A Kekkei Genkai is an anomaly of the DNA that allows the wielder to use unique techniques, A Kekkei Genkai's name describes both the anomaly and the resulting technique. Most Kekkei Genkai are passed down between generations of a clan."

"Oh! I think I understand it a bit now! What's your Kekkei Genkai, Hana-san?"

"I don't know, but my Master says it's..." I paused, uncertain. "Ice release?"

"Wow, that's so cool! You have... a master?"

"Well, my last name originates from the word Wolves, so essentially I can summon a total of seven wolves, and two out of them I call my Masters. These wolves have been passed down by generations of my clan. It's passed down like Kekkei Genkai, but it has a soul."

"Wow! Can you show me?" Sakura pleaded, wanting me to show her.

"S-Sure, but make sure not to scream. They can talk. I can only show you one of them, as I'd like to not bother the rest."

She nodded to which I summoned Akira, the yellow wolf. "This is so cool!" Sakura manages to yell without being too loud. "I have a lot of questions. Can you show me your Kekkei Genkai?"

"Well, I haven't learned it yet, but I guess I'll learn it when I get more training."

"Do I have a Kekkei Genkai then?"

"Well, no. Your clan doesn't have a Kekkei Genkai, nor does Naruto's clan. Only mine and Sasuke's."

"Okay..."

"Do you need a notebook to write all of these notes down?" I asked her.

"Is there even a notebook around here?"

"There will be in a little while. I can summon one right now."

"Wait, you can summon something like a notebook?"

"Yes, as long as I have enough chakra," I spoke before summoning a notebook and pen out of thin air.

"That's so awesome! Can you teach me how to do that?" Sakura asked while grabbing the notebook and pen in hand, opening the notebook to write in it.

"Sure, but you'll have to perfect your chakra control as I said previously," I told her again. "Kakashi-sensei will be training us something called Tree Climbing, and that will test your chakra control.

"Tree climbing?"

"Yes, but without your hands to make it harder."

"Is that even possible?" She asked shocked at what I just told her.

"Yes of course it is. But Kakashi-sensei will tell us more about it tomorrow."

"Yeah, I guess you're right!" She said, full of excitement.

We soon went to sleep after our long conversation. Let's see how this goes.