Married Man😩😭

A guy in his late thirties entered the restaurant dressed in a polo and jeans..afterwards another lady in a high waist skirt and a crop top entered the restaurant...

"Hey baby..the man said in his Igbo tone"

"Hey sugar..she replied"

No be only sugar na sugarcane..

Walking over to their table, I asked them what they wanted to eat..

"Good morning sir and ma... welcome to the restaurant..what do you want to eat"

"Goodu morning madam...pls get me akpu and ogbono soup..with plenty plenty meat oo"

"Okayyy...erm..what about you ma"

"Fried rice will be okay pls"

"Alright..I will get it ready"

"Bebyyy...what would you want me to buy for you..you know they don't call me chief for nothing...just mention anything and I will get it for you"

"Erm babe..I want.."

She was interrupted by an angry looking woman wearing a top and red wrapper coming towards their table..

"You want what..ehn..husband snatcher..you want to suck my husband dry abi" the woman said angrily..

"Chinasa what are you doing here na..who brought you here..somebody cannot just enjoy himself again abii" he said

"Erm ma..I think there is a mix up..I mean I didn't know he was married..if I knew then I won't be here..I am so sorry" the girl replied..

"Ehen..you didn't know that a man like this is married abi..c'mon get out of this restaurant now" the woman shouted..

"Erm ma..I can't just"

Before she finished talking, a slap landed on her face..

"I said get out of here!..foolish girl" the woman shouted louder..

The girl left angrily tears almost coming out of her eyes..

"Erm.. sir..madam..here is your food" I said..

"Get out of here" they both replied angrily..

"Chinasa you just like to spoil things for me" the man said and walked out..

"If you like run..you will meet me at home.."

The woman hissed and went out of the restaurant..

"Nawa oo..wetin person no go see for this place oo" Tari asked looking at me..

"Am telling you..drama no dey end" I replied..

Get back to work!..I hear my manager say..

••••••••••••
••••••••••••

End of chapter..

I hope you enjoyed it..

Pls vote for this book..✨

I don't know if there will be another chapter😩..

Pls vote..and also follow me😩

Thanks..🤭✌️

Byeeee💖