Chapter 03

charielle traylor january 5, 2015 7: 37 am

i woke up early so i could get ready for church. i wanted to be the first to be ready. i grabbed my robe and walked to the bathroom. i turned the shower on and stripped down my clothes. i sat them in the hamper and got into the shower. i took a 15 minute shower and brushed my teeth. i got out and put my robe on. i opened the bathroom door and walked back to my room. i opened my closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and a striped red button up shirt. i lotioned my body and sprayed some perfume and got dressed. i took my bonnet off and rain my hair through my curls. i added a little nude lipstick and applied some lip gloss and walked downstairs. i grabbed a bowl and some cereal and ate on the couch waiting tv.

--

" charielle baby grab my shoes please "

i walked back upstairs and grabbed my moms pumped heels and grabbed my purse and charger. i jogged back downstairs and gave my mother her shoes.

" javon go start the car "

javon grabbed the keys and left out the front door. my mother and i made sure everything was in the right place and left. we locked the door and i seen august and his family leaving also.

" good morning mrs. alsina "

" hello charielle "

" where you headed ? "

" to the church a couple of blocks away from here "

" well thats where we headed want a ride ? "

" sure thank you mrs. .. ? "

" i'm mrs. traylor but you can call me rhonda "

" well thank you rhonda "

my mom and mrs. alsina sat in the front and me august and javon in the back. the girls had to sit on our laps but it wasn't a big deal. it took us 15 minutes to get to the church and when we arrived the service was about to start.

--

the service lasted about a 1 and 1/2 and we all went out to eat after. my mother and mrs. alsina sat at a different table while javon , august , the girls and i sat at another. we ordered our drinks and talked.

" august what school do you go to now ? "

" parker heights i think "

" oh thats where we go bruh "

"alright cool then i guess i know who to hang with then "

we continued to laughed and talked until it was time to go. we got home around 6. i realized we had school the next day so i had to hurry and pick out my outfit. javon helped my mother into the house while i walked august and his family to their door.

" tell your mom i said thank you for the dinner and i will call her tomorrow "

" alright "

mrs. alsina hugged me and walked through the door.

" see you later charielle "

" see you later kayden "

she hugged my legs and ran in the house. her sisters hugged me also and ran along.

" i see my nieces like you "

" yea i guess so "

" well tell your mom we all said thank you "

" i will "

"so i guess i'll see you tomorrow then ? "

" yea maybe we can walk together ? "

" sure "

august leaned in for a hug and i followed. he was so warm and he smelled good. august walked through the door and closed it. i walked across the yard and into my house. i took my shoes off and walked upstairs to my room. as i was putting my pajamas on my phone starting ringing.

" hello ? "

" hey charrie "

" hey mel "

" i haven't heard from you in a day "

" i'm sorry best friend "

" its okay what you been up too ? "

" nothing just getting ready for school "

" same here don't know what to wear "

" match with me then "

" what you wearing ? "

" my red joggers with a red tee "

" alright i gotta find mines "

" alright "

" so what you do today ? "

" talked to nia "

" what forever ? "

" yea "

" awh my bestfriends talking "

" shut up "

" yall will be cute "

" i guess "

" don't try to play my best friend "

" i'm not "

i rolled my eyes as i found my red joggers.

" i found em "

" good now put them in sight for tomorrow "

" i will and i'm wearing my red crop top "

" no you not "

" why not ? "

" i can't have them boys looking at my best friend "

" shut up "

" i'm serious "

i rolled my eyes again as i continued to put on my pajamas.

" well charrie i'll talk to you in the morning "

" okay "

" love you punk "

" love you too ugly "

" damn that hurts "

" bye mel "

i clicked end and giggled. i turned my tv on laid down. i noticed out my window that a light turned on. it was a room and someone walked passed. it resembled august and as i got closer it was august. he cut off the light and got in the bed and so did i.