Swipe to see me ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Hi my name is nancy , i am 18 ,my dad and mom passed away 1 year ago and i lived with my 2 best friends jade and zoe.
"BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!" I wake up from the clock i tapped the snoze button the i streched and wear my fluffy slippers i want to the bathroom and i was happy bc i will go with jade and zoe to 1D concert . I took a bath then came out and i hear a hard knocking on the door "enter" i said with loud voice my were standing there happy and excited for the concert "wait i need to wear some cloth" i said (there were a rope on me for sure i would not go naked) "hurry" they both said as they walked out i wear some black hot shorts and a red t-shirt that opened from the back and had rebbons and wear a red converse and my hair was straightened and my make up were simple natural make up (red lipstick and black eyeliner and mascra and painted my nails red only) ,(btw my hair was brown i had a green eyes i was not that much tanned). I rushed down stair jade and zoe was eating there cereal"nancy u look beautifull" zoe said "thanks u too" i said blushing , jade looked at me and smiled excited to go to 1D concert, i got cereal and ate it and washed our dishes."so when r we going" jade said "now" zoe said as we stood up and went to the car and drove the concert wasnt that far from us about 50 min and we will be there and we arrived and saw fans screaming , but there werent alot bc the concert will start after 3-4 hours so there were like 20 girls soon this place will be crazy full of fans , so we r in the front row hours passed i didnt feel them as the place got crowded and then were finally allowed to enter i stand next to my bfs and then 1D started to pop and dancing and singing they were carzy. Then i sat there clapping and happy and screaming then harry's eye met with mine and he smiled. , then he grapped my hand and then i felt a piece of paper folded i open it to see what is it, " hey beautifull i really wanna meet u and talk to u soo here is my number XXXXXXXXXX - HARRY" i fold the piece of paper and put it in my short pockets then i looked at him then he winked i laughed my bfs were in shock they looked at me laughing so i laughed too and then after few songs they said byes and harry looked again at me and winked i giggled ,then they left the stage. We started to get out i went home twith jade and zoe " nancy i think harry loves u" jade said laughing "maybe i wont loose hope about that" i said sarcastically , we finally arrived then i went to my room and stared to say to myself should i call him or no i dont know so i just texted him "hey its me the girl who u gived her ur number at the concert :)" in less than a min he texted back "how could i forget" "btw my name is nancy" i texted "such a beautifull name " he texted " i need to meet u " he texted "okay but where" i texted "do u know the café starbucks its about a feet away from the concert is meet me there" he texted , " k i will be there in minutes" i texted as i grapped my key and walked out of the house zoe and jade were asleep , as i went there i searched for harry but , i didnt found him i felt a tap on my shoulder i turned to see harry with a red big flower definitly a rose but bigger and redder and pritter he handed it to me "omg thank u those r me favorite" i said i saw a warm smile on his face so i just smilied back.