⬆️Our swimsuits⬆️

I woke up 8 i took a shower and went down to see zoe and jade sitting eating breakfast , i went to the kitchen bought cereal and sat with them they were on there phones , zoe texting naiall , and jade texting louis , and i get my phone to see if harry texted me anything "goodmorning" is what he texted "morning" i texted while eating "harry just a minutes i need to get ready k? " I texted "yeah sure love" he texted i went i weared my swimsuit then weared on top of my swimsuit my clother a tank top (color) and tight black jeans and red slippers and putted a mascra water proff and a red lip gloss and blue shades i took my bag and put in it my mobile and some make up and some amount of tissue and a sunblock cream,i went down to c zoe and jade is ready , was wearing red lipstick and green top and hotshort and green slipper and green shades, and jade were wearing black top and dark blue jeans and pink slippers and shades. It was 11:00 harry called me i took my bag went out to find him opening for me the door i entered and he closed it and drive to the beach i called jade she said that shes with louis and they already moved to the beach and the same thing with zoe shes with niall.As we arrived we took out the ball and went there we put our stuff on the beach chair and took my clothes off and i felt harry holding me up in bridal style and please dont throw me in the water oh no he did i splashed water on him we entered inside to deep me and harry were there i looked at him and swimmed then we saw 4 ppl coming to us we didnt care we were kissing i wrapped my legs around his waist then we pull out to see louis and jade , zoe and niall we all say hey and we were happy we played and swimmed and i sawed louis and jade and zoe and niall kissing so i looked at harry he smirked i blushed then he kissed me hard. After that we got out of the water harry took me to his hotel room so did niall and zoe and louis and jade.