❤️

(Nancy's p.o.v) i wake up i felt someone sponning me i look next to me it was harry i smiled at him , i got out of the bed and went to the bathroom i took a shower and i didnt bought my towel from my bag i weared his robe and got out to get my clothes i find him infront of me i blushed "i will get me clothes and change"i said "anything u want love i will take a shower in louis bathroom and the breakfast will be down its pancakes" harry said "thank u :-)" i said as he walked out smiling i wear my clothes and went down i find the all the boys except harry "goodmorning" all of them said i smiled a warm smile and said "goodmorning" i sat next to niall and while eating my pancakes "whoever did those r the best cooker" i said "harry did them" liam said "where is he" i said "he took a shower then sat on my bed waiting for u to finish" louis said as i nodded "okay wait i'll call him" i said as i walked up to louis door i knocked harry opened the door a smile formed on his face "harry the breakfast y u didnt come to eat" i said "i am coming to eat" harry said "lets go" i took his hand and pull him down i sat him next to me "so guys we will go to the store to buy some stuff so do u want anything harry and nancy" zayn said "no" me and harry said , as all the boys walked out me and harry were alone eating our breakfast "nancy..." Harry said "y yeah" i said "i want to tell u something"he said "what is i-" i was cut of by harry kissing me when he cut of the kiss i smiled and blushed "i love u so much and u r beautifull, will u be my girlfriend"he said , i kissed him he kissed back it was amazing kiss it was passion and soft and i pulled back he smiled at me " i think this is a yes" he said smirking "yeah" i laughed i hugged him the boys entered while we was hugging "vas happning here" zayn said, as the boys laughed me and harry smiled. "Guys i need to go home" i said "i'll take u" harry said " okay wait i will bring my bag and we will go" i said harry nodded as i walked up staris i bought my bag and we r in the car "thank u"i said while smiled and kissed him "ur welcome anytime" he said i took my bag and waved at him and finally entered my home.