Chapter One

Third Person's Point of View

She was named Felyziana Hera Alymry or she used Felyz as shortened of her name. From the incident happened in her past, she learned to live alone even in the first place she always she can't, she just want to end her life and be with her parents.But she thinks that she can't die without having the right justice for that crime.

She became famous for being such great fashion designer in her teenage life, especially when she's studying. All the international or world competition in fashion, she always won and declared as champion. After years, she finished her college with her Bachelor's degree of science in design - fashion design and Master's degree of science in business of fashion.

At her age at twenty-four years old she open a botique and almost five months when her business grow so fast. A year ago her business had been two
more boutiques open.

And now she became more successful, there are almost hundred plus brands worldwide because of her peculiar intelligent in fashion designing. She isn't a celebrity artist but she was famous especially in abroad.

But then, she the confidence she have become cold as ice. She lost her confidence that cause something again in her personal life.

....

Alexandro Franze L. Marchevilla or he used Zandro as his short name. He were a young politician in their municipality. He continues the legacy that their ancestors started.

He graduated from the famous college school in abroad. He had a Bachelor's degree of double degree in Law + global governance, economics & Legal order
and Master's degree of Philosophy, Politics and Economics.

At his very young age he started to study the law that his father was his teacher. He easily understand about laws because politics runs in their blood.

He was 18 when he proclaimed that he will run as Chairman that continues until now that he became a good leader in his municipality.

A/N : a brief information about the two main characters in this story. See yah in chapter two!