Chapter Two

Felyz's Point of View

"Hello Madame?" My secretary answered.

"Hey, kamusta ang business natin?" Tanong ko dito.

"As usual madame maraming tao ang dumadagsa sa shop natin at okay naman po ang sale natin sa branch na ito." Paliwanag niya sa'kin.

"Thank you so much, again if there's any problem happen don't hesitate to call me, alright?"

"Yes madame." She answered and I hang out the call.

That's everyday since I don't go outside I just stay at home. If there is urgent that's the time I really need to go there.

Everyday, every branch of my business updates me what's happening in their branch and I know that they take care of it. It's their choice if they won't but they know how I trust people nowadays and how a clarify what they say.

Since the day that my fiance file his candidacy in running for mayor of our municipality and what's happen that time was so much, I just lost confidence again. More on what happened is like what happened in my past. Dagdag pang may mga lumabas agad na articles na ako ang issue na subra-sobra sila na akala nila Tama at totoo ang sinasabi nila kaya ito ako ngayon.

Past weeks happened I was examined by my personal doctor that I have a mild agoraphobia and the social anxiety disorder (also called social phobia) but gratefully I'm moving forward and I'm healing from what happen.

My fiance doesn't know what really happened that time but I'll tell him right away what happened because mapilit siyang bakit nagkaganito ako at ayaw ko na ang lumabas.

He just let me work at home and he allows me to what I want to do, thankfully I have my understanding fiance and hoping that he won't change.

But I know to myself that I will rise again and I will be more confident again to walk in publicly though this time I need to focus on what's my plan.

"Hun, I've been looking for you." I hear his voice in my back. I immediately went to him and hug him.

"Hm I've checked my business, what do you need?" I said, he smile so sweet.

"I want sinigang, I miss it so bad." His smile disappear and he suddenly pouted to me.

"Crazy you're acting like a child." I said that make him laugh.

"Please?"

"Well I can't say no to you hun, whatever." I answered and pulled him to come with me.

Sabay kaming bumaba patungo sa kusina namin. Inihanda ko na ang mga kailangang sangkap para dito.

While him there, reading again a book. Is he isn't bored in reading? nerd.

I started slicing the vegetables and all in all para hindi ko na kailangan pang maghanap mamaya ng kulang.

"Aww!" Suddenly while slicing the sitaw I didn't see that I was about to slice my fingers too. Buti nalang at kaunti lang ang nahiwa ko.

But I have a caring at the same time over reaction fiance. He was about to cry when he see the blood in my finger but I laugh so he stop and smirk.

"Mag-ingat ka naman Hun, pinagaalala mo naman ako eh." Sabi nito sa'kin.

"Pasensiya na, tinitignan kasi kita."

"Psh, alam kong gwapo ako pero ipinapahamak mo naman sarili mo."

"Ano ba! It's just a small wound oh!"

"Wait there, I'll get the first aid, Don't move."
Banta nito sa'kin.