Chapter 1

Lucas was the head of the fearsome Red Magic, the gang that pulled off wondrous tricks and stunts. Their dare devil like nature saved their asses over and over, helping them escape from life-or-death situations and occasionally, the police. However, they had standards.

They were a gang, not monsters. Kidnapping isn't allowed. Lucas hummed. He had been raised in a horrible family, with an addict mother and a drunkard (and abusive) father. Lucas had been relatively quiet the whole time he had lived in that household, causing his parents to pay him no mind.

Unless, of course, they were searching for a reason to release their anger.

Lucas was sitting on the roof of their base, gazing at the city landscape. Unless the parents were absolute shit, kidnapping was not allowed. Lucas didn't want anyone to experience what he had.

"Boss?"

Turning toward the sound, Lucas saw a newer recruit nervously shuffling up. "Yes?"

"I- I have a report of the latest robbery."

"What of it?" Lucas stood and faced the boy, causing him to gulp nervously.

"We.. we were almost caught."

Lucas frowned. How? "What happened?"

"The police had surrounded the area without us knowing.. however, we were able to escape unscathed."

"Good. Let's lay low for a bit, we don't need to almost get caught again."

"R-Right!"

Watching the boy scurry off, Lucas sighed. While they were well known for their daredevil nature, that was only the recruits that had been with them for a long time. Newer recruits are more hesitant. This almost costs them lives.

I mean, either way it might cost lives. But still.

Standing up, Lucas walked over to the stairway and down into the Red Magic base. How many missions were completed recently? He needed to keep track. The jewelry store, the bank obviously, they recently raided the store to supply their food supply...

...

Shit. They forgot to get more weapons from their supplier. Though they rarely use the weapons, with more recruits coming in every other week, the weapon supply is growing in demand. Grumbling to himself, Lucas turned and started speed walking toward his office.

Opening up a closet, Lucas grabbed a hoodie and shimmied himself into it. Pulling a mask over his face and placing a cap on his head, he walked out and raised an arm. "I'm heading out to get some more weapons. Fuck anything up and I will personally murder you, got that?"

"Right!"

Opening a door, Lucas exited his base and started heading into the direction of the dealer. This was the one part he didn't like, and one of the reasons he orders shit in bulk. The dealer was stationed in one of the busiest parts in town, hidden away from the naked eye. Speed walking, Lucas entered a small restaurant and asked to be seated. The way to talk to this guy was incredibly stupid.

"What can I get for you sir?"

"Red wine, please."

This restaurant in particular has all sorts of dealers you can access, and depending on what your order is how you get it. Each menu item has a dealer connected to it, and you have to say a certain code in order to actually talk to the dealer.

"Right away, sir."

Tapping his fingers on the table, Lucas looked up just in time to see a hooded woman enter the restaurant. She had, as far as he could tell, blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked pale and dainty, and her cloak was a vibrant blue.