Prologue

"Ms.Andreson would you like to join our class today?" I could feel the sarcasm dripping from her voice. I knew I should apologize and say yes but then something in my brain snapped. What would happen if people say what they want instead of what they should?

"Well, if I liked that I wouldn't have spaced out." I could hear the giggles, laughter and then "Go to the principle's office! Now!" I stood up and moved towards the door, gladly. I was in trouble. Big time.

As a nine-year-old girl I should have started crying, but I didn't. I could feel my body shiver, my heart beat fast and sweat in my palms. I loved it.

I was walking through the door of the office when it happened. The circuit of sensibility in my brain broke.

"I didn't hear a door knock?" His voice was thick. The word "angry" went to a whole new level. Cause I didn't knock, I thought sarcastically as a smirk rose on my face.

"Excuse me?" That is when I noticed my thought has been shared. That wasn't what scared me. What frightened me was the fact I was enjoying the trouble; my brain, heart, soul and body did. The sensibility circuit hasn't been fixed since then.

***

Elliot's POV

"Lesson over, you can leave." Oh no. No. No! We still have five minutes to go! How could she? I still have questions! Everyone was leaving the class as I sat still. Mrs.Mary's eyes flickered towards me. "Elliot, questions?" she asked with an eye roll.

"I don't get what Gravity is." I say nonchalantly. Her hazel eyes were now wide open, burning a hole through my face. She looked like she just saw an alien or Santa. Yes, I believe the only Santa on planet earth is our parents.

"Elliot, your 8 years old." was all she muttered before forcing me to leave.

I stomped angrily towards the yard and into the car. I jumped in and slammed the door behind me. I could see the confusion look dad had worn. We drove quietly, or a chaos if anger could be heard.

I would have stayed angry for days without the explanation I got from my sister. You might think I'm weird, as Mrs.Mary does, but I'm not. I am just ordinary. I loved science, had good friends, good grades, slept, drank and ate. Isn't life meant to be this simple?

***

I'll start updating this one along with Unrevealed Moments.

The books are almost complete opposite, enjoy❤️

Chapter 1 will contain some *coughs* scenes, don't blush.

I said I'll warn, so here I am.