Chapter 1

There's a slight *coughs* scene, don't blush, up till the "stars". I'm warning; if you wanna skip it, go ahead. However, it's necessary for the idea of the story*hands you a plate of popcorn*
____
Katie's POV

The bar is crowded. The music attacks my ears and the sensations are too much. My body flows with the music, getting a rhythm, and my eyes are closed. I could feel everything. The soft touch of the silk against my skin, the small rise of the hem of the dress, the soft caress from the air against my thighs, the bodies moving around me, every touch, the beats and I'm traveling into a world of my own.
I could feel a sudden tight grip on my hips making me turn around, my eyes opening leisurely. His eyes are sapphire, his hair is a mess of dirty-blonde, his body's muscular, enough to be hot, and he's obviously the I-get-what-I-want type. My relaxation increases as the adrenaline rush increases. I know I'm going to be irrational in a second.
I turn around and inch closer, grinding against him. My arms wrap their self around his neck.

"Yeah babe, shake this downwards." His voice is thick and his hands glide over my sides, biting my earlobe slowly.

I move down enough to torture him but then up again, teasingly. I could feel his heart beat increase and the lump in his pants along. Just like I thought, a dirty dance was enough to get him worked up.

"It's Ravor. How about we continue this dance in a hotel room next to us?" He whispers in my ear and continues trailing kisses down my neck.

I pull away, not wanting to have public sex, "Not yet, I'll reward you when we reach." I whisper, teasing him. His hard-on increases, if possible.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me behind him, towards the door. The cool air does nothing to cool him down, if anything, it increases his rush. In no time, we're at the lobby.

"A suit. Fast." he commands as he gives his credit card.

The receptionist politely nods and replies, "Yes, sir."

Before I know, his lips meet mine, forcefully, and his teeth nips at my bottom lip. His hands move down grabbing my bottom to make me get closer, as if there's closer.

A cough interrupts us, "I'm sorry sir, the key." The receptionist's pale cheeks are replaced; a deep shade of red arising on them.

He grabs the key and hauls me to the elevator. The elevator doors don't even shut before I am held against it's wall, in a hungry kiss. It's not the soft-I-love-you-shit kiss, no, it's the your-body-is-mine kiss. He bites on my lower lip, asking for permission, and I reward him by opening my lips, granting him access. Our tongues meet and a fire ignites. I wrap my legs around his waist as his hands find my bottom.

The door slams shut behind me and his body crashes onto mine. His mouth trails small bites and kisses on my neck. They then continue to move downwards, to my collarbone then breasts. His tongue tastes each inch of my skin.

I take a deep breath through my clenched teeth and move a hand from it's place around his neck to slide across his chest. My palm moves further, downwards. His shirt is of a soft material but his muscles stand strong. I move further and I grip him through his pants, hard, catching him off guard just like I intended to. He groans loudly as I manage to push him against the mattress.

"The bed's small. I should crawl up on you, don't you think so?" I purr.
He groans in appreciation and I slowly crawl up his body, whispering how wet I am.
I straddle him and move against him. Chest against chest and my mouth at his ears as my hands crawl to his zipper.

"Is this for me?" I whisper.

The zipper slides down, revealing him. His eyes are shut tight as my hands grab him. I know he's guessing I'll start slow, but I surprise him by moving my palm as fast as I could.