"Friends"

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 - 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖻𝖾?

𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
/frend/ noun
plural noun: friends; plural noun: Friends
1. a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.
'she's a friend of mine'

Wana and saleena were bestest of friends; this was no lie. Knowing each other since they were practically born and building their bond ever since wana got to know of her little moon.

They got along very well! So well that Wana got to be protective over her younger friend, as Saleena admired and grew to love such protectiveness.

Everyone knew for a fact that they were dating, they had to be! But they weren't, they were just 'close friends' as they'd put it.

But close friends didn't fuck their friend secretly at night . . . right?

It had been 12am on a Wednesday night. Saleena had already fallen asleep first, cuddling herself with her plushie, leaving space for Wana to hug her from the back and sleep with her once she was done with her homework. —and that's exactly what had happened.

But come 1am, the night had shifted. Wana couldn't sleep, and the thoughts of her friend was arousing her her ass shifting around her front as Saleena was moving a bit from her position. That aroused her even more.

You see, she had been secretly touching her friend for the past year now, since freshman year of high school. It was when a classmate called Wana over, hoping she could introduce him to Saleena. He even had the audacity and introduced the idea of having 'sex' with her.

It infuriated Wana hearing how in detail and how touchy he got with his dirty fantasizes about her friend, and automatically said, "good. Let it stay in your imaginations or else my fingers in a fist will meet your face instead." and had fingered Saleena that night since she couldn't sleep at all that night.

It was the first time Wana had ever done something so unconsensual and so sexual to her own very best friend—but the excitement was enjoyable. Seeing her best friends curves and her butt placed on Wanas front didn't help any much either. Nor did the cute panties and bralettes she wore to bed during summers.

The only 'sexual' thing they had was making out with each other and exploring their identities back in seventh grade. But that was it. Nothing more than that till that one day.

Which had now lead to here, as wana preps her fingers up with lube and inserts her fingers in but usually she didn't need much, since Saleena was able to produce pre cum quite fast. Making it easy to insert them in.

This was one of the things that made Wanas imaginary dick get so hard. Seeing her friend get so wet for her was truly ego stroking. But of course this didn't count to feelings. T o t a l l y not.

She starts with a finger and eventually adds on to it, keeping wary of her friend, making sure to notice any movements so that she doesn't get caught. Getting caught now would be quite the situation.

Wana grabs one of Saleenas legs and puts force into it subtly, so that she could subtly move it and stretch her pussy some more. The more fingers wana would add, the more whines Saleena would make.

"Mmm~"

"Ahhh~"

This stroked Wana's ego so well. And it had only been the second finger too! But she wanted more, she wanted Saleena to moan her name and say more. She slowly starts thumbing her friends clit with her thumb and fastens the pace. But she wasn't gonna let her cum. Pfft of course no, why would she let her cum? This was for wanas pleasure only.