"Friends" Pt 3

"Should've cum more sooner then, not my problem", wana teasingly retorts. "Cope i guess, I'm gonna go back to sleep." Wana says as she decides to lay back on the pillow, she'd eventually wake up to start laughing but before she could even do anything, she feels a sudden weight on her face, specifically mouth. There was wet substance now in wanas mouth and it had her thirsty for more. Saleena was riding wanas face it seems. Fucking bitch probably doesn't even know how to ride a tongue Wana thinks so she decides to help out.

However she wasn't gonna help out so soon, she wanted to see what Saleena had in plan so she laid there waiting for her to do something. But no, all saleena does is sit on wana's face thinking it'll do the work.

"Wanaaa, it's not working", she complains. Wanting the feeling of the orgasm again.

"Well then shouldn't you do something about that?", Wana asks, wanting to sexually frustrate her friend some more, and it was working as Saleena was now slouching defeated not knowing what to do, "What a shame that you're so inexperienced hm? Hardly doesn't even know much about sex. It's ok your best friend will teach you, but it depends on whether I want to make you cum or not"

As soon as Wana said that she harshly bit on Saleena's inner thighs and left red patches of hickeys and bite marks. Saleena squealed at the sudden actions and arched her head back when a tongue started inserting itself in and out of the hole. Her wet tongue was smothering all over the girls clit, Saleena started moving her hips to Wanas tongue movement. She wanted more, she wanted it to go faster, she could feel the cum about to come.

"That's it, good job cutie, keep moving your hips to my tongue like that"

Saleena can't help but moan at wanas praises as she continues to move her hips, eventually even grabbing onto her locks of hair as she needed to grab onto something for balance.

Wana liked that, saleena was subtly pulling on her hair and it made her want to move her tongue faster, so she did.

"Wanaaa~ it feels so good, so good~ faster please faster! Moreeee~", saleena cries out. The feeling of her cum was approaching the very moment so she yells "Wana I want to cum, please let me cum, pleaseeee"

"Nahhhh I can't let you cum on top of me like this, you're staying below me where I can see your pretty face. You've always been so pretty haven't you? Having all these men look at you with their dirty looks. Well only I get to see you like this now.", wana speaks out, reminded of the times where she had to deal with pricks staring at her friend. Assholes, they don't deserve her. "You're all mine, no one else's."

Wana is now on top of Saleena, feasting at her neck as she drags her tongue to her nipples, she could never get enough of her boobs, they were so soft and warm. Whenever Saleena gave Wana hugs she could feel them press onto her and oh how she wanted to grope them then and there.

"Ahhh~" Saleena starts whining as Wana pushes it in.

"You like that? Does it hurt? Too bad cope with it because I won't be stopping until I'm satisfied", Wana continues to put it in slowly till Saleena starts loosening up because although Saleena was a virgin by thought, she wasn't a virgin by hole, Wana has fucked that hole countless of times for it to even be considered one.

"Wana it feels so good~" Saleena starts squirming in wanas hold as her breathing starts getting heavier, the way Wana was holding on to her and caging her in made her feel so vulnerable. But it felt so exciting to be seen that way.

The sound of skin slapping can be heard as Wana fastens her thrusts. At this point all that could be felt was pure lust. Being friends wasn't even a thought. It never was because Wana has always seen Saleena in other ways, and Saleena has never been able to settle on anyone without thinking of Wana or without wanting Wana. They are so naive, even now as they're fucking. But the overthinking thoughts can wait for another day.

"Wanaa~ may I cum please", Saleena pleads at the sudden feeling of an orgasm approaching.

But wana wasn't gonna accept so quickly, "Wow you actually asked this time, but no, you don't seem desperate enough", she teasingly provoked Saleena because it was fun watching her friend get all worked up.

"Wanaaa, please~ please let me cum It feels so good"

Wana wasn't having that, "no."

But neither was Saleena, she started getting sexually frustrated to the point she demanded in rage, "Fucking let me cum." leaving Wana stunned.

"Pfft no. Look at you taking me so well, your body trembling, begging for release. That's right, moan louder for me Saleena, I wanna hear my name coming from that filthy mouth of yours as i fuck you,", Wana whispered. As breathless as she was, she wouldn't slow down the slightest until her friend was screaming in ecstasy.

"Wanaaaa please~ I c-can't hold on much l-longer ahhhh~", Saleena was on the brink of cumming before Wana finally decided to let her.

She kisses her forehead and softly says, "cum for me princess" as Saleena releases right away.

"Wana~", saleena softly lets out after the constant screaming from the orgasms.

"Yes baby?"

Saleena was now holding wanas head on her shoulders and her legs wrapped around wanas torso. She was slightly calming down as they rested in that position.

"What does this make of us now?", she asks genuinely. Reminiscing over what they just did now.

"I don't know, but if you are willing then we can... be you know... what I'm trying to say is, fuck it. Yes I wanna be your girlfriend and treat you right and love you and fuck you all night.", Wana let's out as she hides her face on Saleenas chest. "Ignore the last part..."

Saleena let's out a giggle and then smiles wide at the words she just heard. "I'm willing to try this with you, I'm sorry it took having a whole sex session to talk about this."

"No saleena, I should be sorry. I did some non consensual things to you without your permission and went so rough on you earlier, I was a coward and was just afraid of what you'd say, I was afraid of getting rejected and eventually I tried something out at night where I did things to you to cope with the feelings and instead they just became a habit, I hope I didn't hurt you."

As the two talk out their feelings the whole night, they eventually come to a solution. And I guess they aren't much of friends anymore hehe but more of girlfriends.

___________

THIS IS A SUPER RUSHED ENDING IK T.T but I didn't want to drag this out sm and have people constantly waiting :(( anyways this one shot is at enddd! The next plot for the next one shot which is gonna be in this same book since it's a collection of one shots will beeee hm maybe a role play I'm not sure ;__; please be free to give constructive criticism especially if you're wana >:(( and I hope you enjoyed reading this wana~ hehe mwahhh <333