Chapter Two

Unrecognising You ~

"At that time, I was extremely sensitive. Particularly at that moment because that was a scene I really wanted to do well. As a young actor, all I wanted was perfection at whatever I do. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that. It was your love for me, with no intentions of disturbing. Still I—-uhm! Despite the fact that it has been a long time, I want to say my since apology to you. Please forgive me and come back to me now"

"I dearly hope this would reach to her. Thank you so much, Mister Shivaay. It was a great interview with you"

Rudra sighed at his laptop screen once the interview clip has ended. "Di, he's sincerely sorry. Why don't you just forgive him ?"

He nudged his elder sister's arm who was busy with paper and pen. "Di, I'm talking with you. It's not like you started disliking him after that day he left you in shock. Go and meet him. I'm sure he will hug you"

Rudra's grin on the face dropped when Annika sat focused on the papers. "You're not going to meet him ?"

"No"

"Di, can you please stop giving me answers in one word ?"

"What did you asked me ? You're not going to meet him ? Right ?" Rudra nodded and she continued, "Whether I tell you that I'm not meeting him or a single no, it holds the meaning. You needed an answer and I gave you one. Regardless of one word or five words"

Rudra pulled his hair and stood up from the chair. "Are you sure that you're not going to meet him ?"

"Yes"

"He will leave the country after his last project. Now, are you sure ?"

"Yes"

"You don't love me. Don't you, di ?"

"No. I love you" Rudra sighed at her. At least she cared to use more than one word to confess her love for him. He wounded his arms around her from behind and kissed on her cheek.

"Good night. My stubborn queen!" He again kissed on her cheek and sprinted towards his bedroom. Once he went inside the room, Annika took out her phone.

She searched through the YouTube and found his recent interview uploaded by the respective channel. Part of it is a pain, yet she can understand his words. Though her conscience convinced, her mind restrained her.

Annika Mehta is a very private person. She loves writing, reading and watching web-series where he stood as the sole reason. She felt a certain liking on him which made her do all the typical jobs as a fangirl. She'd stalked his fan-pages since that man has a social media distance. She'd googled about him. She'd kept her Pinterest filled with his photoshoot pictures. It was him who stirred a madness in her sanity.

It was the day, she went to a vacation with her family to Canada. And, there she saw him. Her favourite actor, her crush, Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Since the crew members were clearing the crowds, she decided to just click a picture of him. Alone.

Isn't life is full of surprises ?

She turned off her phone and rubbed the palms over her face. "I still can't believe that he actually shouted on me ? How—-whatever! I don't want to think about that and him. I should better focus on my work! Forget it"