You're A Hoe..

Zachs mom left to call my parents. I wasn't worried at all about my parents, they knew Zach and I was good friends and it didn't mean anything. Zach cryed "I have to tell the ZeBruhs right now, My mom was serious" "What will you tell them?" I asked "You'll see" he answered

Zach got his ipad and went to the Younow application, He tweeted "Hey guys Im going live on Younow come watch! Its very important" He takes the picture to go live and waits for everyone to come in the broadcast.

I hid behind the camera and wait for Zach to tell them. "Hey guys , Im gonna wait for everyone to get here.....Okay I want you guys to promise me that you'll never leave me!" Zach explained to his supporters, "Promise" everyone typed in the chat .

Zach was holding in the tears , "I got into big trouble, and my mom said I couldn't Younow for a month, I'm sorry I let you down guys I love you. Please dont forget about me" "WHAT DID YOU DO!" Everyone in the chat was typing.

Zach had to tell everyone, so he went on saying "I got caught kissing a girl in my room, my mom was so mad she told me that a had to stop broadcasting for a month"

Everyone one in the chat wanted to know who was the girl and they asked if they can see me, so Zach pulled the camera towards me . "Your a hoe" "Eww shes ugly" "hoe" "what hoe" everyone was throwing hate at me I didn't know what to say or do .

Next Chapter- The Younow Hoe...