Chapter 3: the fight

-the next day-
Todoroki has been keeping distance from bakugou and y/n, still scared like the pussy he is- to face his problems. After a while of ignoring the two he comes across Bakugou.
"tf you looking at icyhot-" bakugou exclaimed in his usual angry tone
"You Bakugou" Todoroki spoke angrily- but because of his lack to express his emotions,  it came out rather sarcastic.
" Oh look, someone decided to stand up for themselves for once, how pathetic"
" Oh look, someone finally gave in to their WHORE like ways"
" What do you mean by that asshole"
" I mean I thought we were "brothers" but YOU like to go around kissing OTHER PEOPLES GIRLFRIENDS"
" How did u know about that"
" Well it's not like my girlfriend told me, oh I forgot she "loves" you." 
" Dude I barely even kissed her"
"You shouldn't have kissed her at all"
"Are we really going to let this girl come between us, we're brothers man"
"SO I'M JUST SUPPOSED TO FORGIVE AND FORGET NOW?!?!?"
"I'M SORRY"
" I DON'T CARE"
"Come on chill man"
" She was the first girl that like me for me not for my best friend, you even said you were happy for me, was that a lie too"
" None of it was a lie,  I am happy for you"
"I'm done"
" Come back"
"NO"
Shoto turns around punching him in the face, Bakugou does the same but much harder. Now everyone runs to see what all the ruckus is about. Bakugou has Shoto in a headlock trying to calm him down, Shoto is punching him hard in the side wanting to escape. Kirishima rushes over to break up the fight and succeeds. Shoto rushes off and slams his door shut.