chapter five

Jennie's POV:

"Hey, are you guys talking with your eyes?",  We both suddenly snapped back in reality, realizing we were so close, we scooted back away.

"Jisoo unnie! Why did you interrupt them!", Rosé removed Jisoo's arm that was wrapped around her shoulder.

"Oh, were they about to kiss?", Jisoo said awkwardly, Lisa stood up and went to reach Jisoo to smack her head once again.

"Whoopsies, my bad. You guys can french kiss now.", Both me and Lisa's eyes widened after what we heard,

"Yah! Too much!!", Lisa smacked her head again, causing Jisoo to stand up and smack Lisa's head too.

"You two! Stop fighting! You guys look like rats when fighting!", Rosé pulled Jisoo while I pulled Lisa back to her seat.

"Lalisa Manofoot is angry-", Jisoo was cut off by Rosé by placing her finger on Jisoo's lips.

Lisa and Jisoo are great best friends, but they do fight a lot since Jisoo always jokes around. Sometimes, Lisa takes her jokes seriously so that's what causes them to argue. While me and Rosé will be always there to stop their argument. Fighting with friends may cause a bad effect afterwards and can even ruin someone's reputation, and we wouldn't want that at all. Our friend group lasted for around 4 years already and we've been really fighting lately, but we always don't care after that day, we'd become friends again after.

After everything calmed down, Jisoo begged me to do the deal since we'd finished eating, and I heard that if we have our meal first before drinking, the alcohol will absorb slowly.

I didn't like to drink, and I only got drunk once, but drinking was never my type. I had low alcohol tolerance so you could say that I can easily get drunk. With even one shot and a half, I'd already become sober, but I wouldn't turn down a challenge. I had to show what was the real Ruby Jane.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!", Jisoo was chanting like she would in watching football while she poured the soju on the shot glass and gave it to me.

"Nini, you don't have to do it.", Lisa mouthed, and I pretended to not see her as I fully consumed the soju in one gulp.

"Woahhhhhh!! Told you Jendeukie can do it! Nine more left!!", She poured another one, and I took it and drank it all from the shot glass.

I had to consume it very quickly or else I would gag by the 5th shot and give up.

"Two!"

"Three!"

...

"Eight! You can do it!"

"Nine!"

"Ten! WOOOOOOOOO!!! Jendeukie is the best!!!!!!"

Dead as fuck, I stood up and went to the couch. I was already drunk by the 4th shot, I didn't think I would make it this far.