Amor

By the time they reached home, it was already morning. Bofo made breakfast, and everyone was eating it at the table (except for Bobot, who was eating it in his room). When they heard the front door open, Bobal said, "The heck? What are they doing this late?"

"Late?" Bowaev asked.

"They were out the whole night." Bobal replied before turning on the TV.

"Well, let's let them get their sleep, ok?" Bofo said.

They all agreed.

"Thanks, Bofo. Appreciate it." Bob said. Bosip didn't talk, scared that they would notice how different his voice sounds.

They went to Bob's room, not wanting to get close to Bosip's closet again. Amor was already there in his hologram form.

"Hello, my children. How was your day so far?" Amor said cheerfully before really looking at what was going on.

"Can you go please? We need to be alone right now." Bob said. Bosip nodded, still not looking up.

To be honest, I have no idea why Bosip even tried to hide it, since Amor notices everything.

"Bosip, look at me." Amor said.

Bosip didn't move.

"Bosip, look at me." Amor repeated sternly.

Bosip started to cry. Bob rubbed Bosip's back and frowned at Amor.

"I'm sorry, Bosip. I promise I won't make any judgments." Amor said.

Bosip looked up, showing his glowing eyes and mouth. Amor's eyes widened.

"Wow. I have to break my promise here." Amor said. Bosip lowered his head, but then Amor said, "You look awesome! Way cooler than you did before."

"I agree. You look great as heck." Bob said. "I wanna kiss you so bad right now."

Amor squealed, making Bob and Bosip jump. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear you say that. If only I'd thought to record this."

"What? What do you mean?" Bob asked.

"We have been shipping you bois forever! It sounds so good to hear you two finally talk like a couple! Hang on, I'll be right back." Amor disconnected the hologram and Bob and Bosip looked at each other for a few moments before Amor reconnected holding his phone like a camera.

"Now kiss." he said simply.

Bob and Bosip stared at the phone. Bob wanted to yank the phone out of Amor's hands and smash it on the floor, but he knew from experience that it wouldn't work.

"Can we please get some privacy? It's been a rough couple of hours." Bosip said. The distorted voice caught Amor off guard, but he knew better than to bring it up.

"Sure thing. You lovebirds deserve it." Amor's squealing got cut off by him disconnecting the hologram.

They stared at each other again, both of them getting lost in the other's eyes. They drew closer to each other without even thinking about it, and in a few moments, they were kissing for the very first time, not realizing that Amor was watching them again.

I made the drawing at the start of the chapter. 

463 words.