uh oh...

Jennie is standing in front of her girlfriend's locker. It was Jennie's vacant time so she decided to go straight to Chaeyoung's locker room since she knew it was time for her girlfriend's next subject and the blonde would have to get her things that she needed for that. 

She saw lots of freshmen students coming in and out of the locker room to get things that they need. And because they knew that Jennie belongs to the higher year, they greeted her with respect. Some even blushing and stuttering. 

'Did she go straight to her next class?' she thought. Chaeyoung is taking too long to arrive. What could have happen to her?

"Jen unnie" She looked at the person who called her and saw Lisa. 

"Lisa-yah! Where's your best friend? Did she go straight to her next class?" Jennie asked when she saw her girlfriend's best friend who is also her friend. 

"Oh! I saw her talking to Professor Lee, but she's on her way here" Lisa said and Jennie nodded. She just let Lisa take her things from her locker. 

"Unnie! I'll go first" Lisa is enthusiastic as ever. Jennie just smiled and waved her off.

A few minutes later, another student came in the locker room and it was one of her girlfriend's classmates. 

"Jennie" the girl greeted. 

"Doyeon" Jennie greeted back, smiling at the taller girl. Same as the others, the girl took things that she needed for the next subject.

Jennie was just looking at Doyeon, it seems that there is something interesting with the girl. She was too focus that she didn't notice another gorgeous girl coming inside the locker room. The tall blonde girl is already standing in front of her.  

Chaeyoung was surprised to see her girlfriend already waiting for her. However, it looks like she didn't come there for her, she raised one eyebrow and followed Jennie's line of sight, and surprisingly it ends at where Doyeon is.

Chaeyoung wouldn't deny it, Doyeon's aura is that of a goddess of all the goddesses, as per Lisa said when they saw her this morning during first class. 

Chaeyoung just smiled. 

No-

Scratch that. 

Chaeyoung has this devilish smile. That if Jennie would only see it now, she would stop ogling at another girl and starts looking for a priest or someone that could help her cast the devil. 

Okay kidding. 

But she really needs someone to help her make her girlfriend calm.

However, how can she see it if her eyes are still on someone else's instead on her girlfriend. It is really a big question why Jennie is still looking at Doyeon as if she was mesmerized by her. 

"Hmm... pretty" Chaeyoung whispered. She made sure that only Jennie would hear.

"yeah" Jennie answered mindlessly. 

"hot even" Chaeyoung said again and Jennie seems like she's still under the influence of admiring another girl.

"Absolutely" Jennie said. 

.

.

.

It took a few heartbeats for Jennie to realize that it was none other than her very own Roseanne Park Chaeyoung. She hastily threw her head and attention to those gorgeous doe eyes staring at her.