The Interview

*Your POV*

Jimmy: "Please welcome the wonderful Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie and Y/N L/N the cast of Captain America: Civil War!"

We all enter waving and smiling as the crowd cheers us on. I'm just hoping that the dress covers the baby bump and that Stan and Mackie don't say anything, or Chris doesn't spoil our relationship.

We all sit down after saying hello to Jimmy. Chris and I sit on a couch together and Sebastian and Anthony sit in chairs up the back.

Jimmy: "Hello guys it's great to see all of you"

Chris: "It's great to see you as well Jimmy."

Jimmy: "Ok first I wanted to address the rumours going around about Y/N and Chris."

"Oh, God."

I put my hands on my head I knew this would happen.

Jimmy: "The two of you have been spotted out and about recently so what is that all about." Jimmy asks addressing Chris and me.

"Ok let me clear this up once and for all," I start "Chris and I are not dating we are just really good friends, ok good we all agree now."

Jimmy: "So you two aren't dating? Cause I find that hard to believe."

"We are not so if anyone knows someone set me up!"

"Ok, hey Y/N."

"What's up Seb?"

"Since you're not dating Chris will you go out with me?"

Why Seb I really want to punch him right now.

"I'd love to Seb! Ok, don't worry about setting me up now I'm with Stan now."

"No," Chris says.

"What, why not Evans?" Seb asks.

"Yeah, why not Evans?" I ask glaring at him.

"Because Y/N," he says while grabbing my hand "You're mine."

Anthony: "Well that just happened."

Jimmy: "Wait so are you guys together?"

"Fine! We are cats out of the bags now, yes Chris and I are dating. Thanks, Chris I was so close to getting people to stop talking about us."

He just shrugs and I playfully punch him.

Jimmy: "So how long have you been dating then?"

"Around two years now," Chris says.

"So, Chris have you thought about making things final with Y/N and putting a ring on?"

Chris gives me a 'Can I say?' look and I nod.

"Well Jimmy Y/N and I are actually engaged and have been for around 2months now."

"WHAT wow! That is amazing news guys congratulations."

"Thanks, Jimmy," I say.

"Can we see the ring?"

I nod and turn to Chris, he gives me the ring which was previously in his pocket, and I slide it on my finger and hold it up for everyone to see.

"So, Chris did you just hide it during Y/N's interviews?" Jimmy asks laughing.

"Yes, I did." He responds

"So, who knew?"

"Basically, the entire Marvel cast and close friends and family."

"Wow, and they all managed to keep quiet about it."

"Well sometimes Stan and Mackie would drop hints about it we were just glad no one made to connection," I respond.

Sebastian and Anthony are just laughing their heads off at this point remembering all of the subtle and not so subtle moments.

The interview finishes with us talking about the movie and we all thank Jimmy and walk backstage.

"Sebastian Stan!" I yell.

Sebastian knows what he's in for and makes a run for it.

"Well babe at least he didn't spoil the even bigger surprise," he says while touching my little baby bump.

"True, but the world would have found out soon enough considering in 2 months ill be 6 months and we have the premiere."

"Then it'll be a great surprise for everyone there."

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too." He says while leaning down to kiss me.

"Hey, hey, hey no PDA please!" Anthony says from behind us.

"Anthony, you interrupted our movie moment."

"Movie moment?"

"Yeah, you know when like something really happy happens and then they share a sweet kiss."

"Oh, sorry dude, anyways I better go find Seb, have a good night, guys."

"Thanks, Anthony, you too."

And he left.

"Now where were we?" Chris questions.

"You were going to kiss your finance."

"Oh right"

We both lean in, and I bring my hands up to cup his face and he holds his hands on my waist and we capture each other's lips in a short and sweet kiss.

I hear a camera click beside us. It was Sebastian, he got a photo of us while we were kissing. And then he ran off.

"SEBASTIAN STAN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"