Chapter 9

A/N:Before you read this, say together with me: "I am not going to be mad at the author. I really wont!"

Kongpob is carresing his sons soft cheeks while humming a lullaby softly. He really looks just like his father.

Milky white skin.

Pink plup lips.

Two cute dimples.

And brown alluring eyes.

Its been two weeks and they are now discharged in the hospital. They are now back to their house.

"henlo my baby turtle.... Do you want to see Daddy?" he asked and his son giggled.

Maybe..... Just maybe.... He will go back to their house to introduce Krist to his father....

But that doesn't mean that they will go back together. Arthit is still the father so he's also have the rights to love and care for his son.

"Kongpob" A shout inside their house alarmed Kong and he swiftly put down his son to his craddle and walk to their door.

He's surprised when he see Forth outside their house.

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

"can I talk to you?"

"i don't"

"please after this I will not bother you." Forth plead and Kongpob just nodded and assist Forth to sit on the sofa.

"so why do you want to talk to me." he asked. Forth sighed deeply and open his attach cases and hand him a bunch of papers.

"what am I going to do with these stuffs?"

"thats Arthits properties, bank accounts, car keys, company papers and his last will."

"L-last will?"

"yes. And here is his death certificate and a letter to you and to his son." Kongpob look at Forth shockingly.

"Are you pranking me P'Forth?!!!"

"Kong. Hear me out. Arthit is dead. He died weeks ago.. He died with leukemia... Alone.

And thats the last thing when his tears poured down to his face. He sobbed loudly while shivering not believing on what he heard.

" y-youre lying!!!!!! "

" am not. I will leave. My condolences." Forth said and leave Kongpob alone in his house shattered, broken and deeply hurt

Kongpob read the last will.

I am Arthit Rojnapat. I will leave all my wealth, my property, my companies, my bank accounts to my husband, Kongpob Suthiluck Rojnapat and my son, Krist Rojnapat. After my son turns 18 he will be the CEO of Rojnapat Inc. My husband Kongpob for the meantime will manage my companies.

Arthit Rojnapat.

Next, He read the letter for him.

Dear Kong,

Hi baby.... Well.... Im sure if you read this I'm now buried six feet under the groud. HAHAHA I am sorry for hurting you my moon. I don't want you to be alone. I know you will be lonely when I leave. I didn't tell you my illness because I don't want to be a burden. I married you to take care of you, not to take care of a man with a lukemia like me. I married you to love you until we grow older but I hurted you instead. I raped you baby.... And im so sorry. I love you Kong. I really love you. And I will do all the things just to make you happy and safe. I will die for you and for ourbaby because you two are my life, my world....

Please used the money for you and our son. Please go back to our house. I arranged the room of our child. I buy clothes for him. All types of clothes and shoes. Also. Enjoy yourself honey. Take care of our son. Please tell him our love story. Tell him that I always love him and I will always by his side watching him. Give the letter that I wrote for him on his 18th birthday. And I will also watching you my love.

I want you to be happy. Love again if you can. Don't stuck with me and our memories. I will be happy if you will find someone that will make you special. Don't worry about me. Im fine. I still love you. Just remember that I will never stop loving you and our son. I'm sorry for all the things I've done. All the things that I keep from you. All the hurtful actions that I do to you. I hope you forgive me.

Until we meet again Mi Amor, Te Amo.

Your beloved husband,
Arthit.

Kongpob doesn't know what to feel. He just cry hardly on the floor while reading the letter that Arthit write to him.

His husband suffered alone.

All this time he thinks that he suffered alone but he doesn't know that his husband suffered more...

He look at the death cetificate of Arthit causing him to sob loudly and painfully again.

Arthit died when Krist born.

Can you come back to me? Even its just in my dreams?

A/N: told yah... Regrets... Love the person while they are still by your side because you will not know when will they leave beside you. Cherish the time before its too late🙂

Epilouge next.