Epilouge

18 years later....

"Are you ready son?" Kongpob asked while peeking in his son's door.

"mom... Can you go here?" Krist sofyly asked, Kong chuckled knowing that his son is nervous.  He walk inside his son's room and look at his son who is infront of the big mirror while adjusting his tie that Arthit bought for him.

"are you okay?" he asked. Krist look at him and smile sheepishly.

"I-im nervous. I don't want to disappoint you nor Dad. I-i dont know if I can handle the company mom." Krist said while pouting. Kongpob laugh and ruffle his son's soft hair.

Krist is wearing a blue suit that his father buy for him, he also wear the shoes, tie, earring, and watch that Arthit buy for him. Oh he also wear the necklace that match with his mother and inside the pendant of the necklace is Arthit's ashes.

When Kongpob knew about Arthit's death he hurriedly run to the cemetery and cry his heart out there. He talk to the people there to cremate Arthit because that's is his wish to Kong, when he died first, some of his ashes will be in the mini bottle and will be a pendant to the necklace. So that they will feel that he is always by their side.

"aishh! Believe on yourself! Prove to your P'Sing that you can handle the company on your own. Prove to him that you are worth it to be his faen" Kongpob laugh again when he see his son blush.

He really looks like Arthit.

"But mom!"

"shhh here. Your father told me to give this to you on your 18th birthday. Happy birthday my dear son. And don't let the shareholders wait for you in the company. Were waiting okay?" Kongpob said and handed the white envelope to his son. Once he left in the room, Krist sit on his bed and slowly open and read the letter.

Dear Krist,

I know that your mom will named you Krist because he always tell me that when we have a baby girl we will named her Achara and when a boy i want Aroon but your mom wants Krist, ofcourse im afraid to your mom so he wins HAHAHA okay if you're reading this I'm sure today is your 18th birthday and will be the new CEO of Rognapat inc. Im sorry that im not by you and your mom's side all this time. I'm sorry for leaving you. I didn't even get to see your face or to kiss your cute face. Im sure you're a grown up handsome man.

Please take care of your mom for me. Don't hurt him the way I hurt him. Love him and cherish him the way I do. Always tell him that I love him so much. Especially you. I love you son. I know it's too hard for you because I give  you  a responsibility in such your young age. And I'm sorry my turtle. Daddy is sorry for leaving the two of you. I dont want to leave but i had no choice.

Enjoy your life young man. Love as long as you are happy. Happiness is important. Im sure your mom will understand you. He's such a sweetheart after all. Damn I miss the two of you.

Please don't forget your dad huh? Tell your children about me. Can you do that? Be happy son. Don't do the mistakes I did to my love, to your mom.

Happy birthday my baby. Always remember that I love you and your father is the sun that will always be there for you and follow all the journeys you will conquer. Remember that I am always be proud to be your father. I will always be proud of you. Take care. Until wee meet again son.  I love you.

Your beloved father,
Arthit.

Krist wiped his tears and clutch the letter tightly in his chest.

I will not disappoint you dad, and I promise to love and protect mom the way you did. Let's meet again when the time is right. We also love and miss you dad... So much

the End

A/N: Anddddd that's a wrap! Thank you for reading this ff until the end. Actually im not planning to publish this because its purely angst and i dont want my my reader to cuss me HAHAHA but oh well im sorry Hahaha

Did you like it?

Is it too much?

Are you disappointed🥺?

Im sorry to make this story painful hehe labyu. Babayy!!!see you on my other stories or new stories in the future(hope you're still supporting me) thank you!!!! SALAMATTTTTTTTT!