VI

Vierara woke up with dry tears on her face. She cried all night but all went in vain. She looked at the time and she was 15mins delinquent. She stood up and got ready like a lifeless body.

When Vierara walked out everyone was shocked to see her not glaring at them with their usual cold look instead of a down one. She went to her cabin dropped herself on the chair and started looking up at the ceiling.

Suddenly the door went wide open as Josh walked " Good morning mam! I heard your mom is sick how is she-" he noticed Vierara wasn't paying attention to him so he went and shook and said," come to earth !"

" When did you come?" she asked that's when he noticed her dark eyes and red nose, " what happened ? is everything okay? " he asked in a worried tone.

Vierara sighed and said " I'm fine" in a low voice but Josh shook his head in disagreement and spoke, " You don't look so!"

" come on! just go to work now!" she yelled making him leave

After some time someone knocked on the door and placed a boutique on it she saw it " mam you got this" saying this he left she took it and read

" Princess why do you look dull you know it makes me sad seeing you like this don't be sad Idk why you are sad but whatever it is It's gonna be okay! don't worry everything will be fine so SMILE!"

Even though it was short she kinda felt reviled feeling someone caring for her and someone again knocked " come in!" she said and saw Taehyung walk in? what is he doing here? Vierara thought.

" Hello!" Taehyung greeted with his wide boxy smile but soon dropped when Vierara said " what are you doing here?" as he pouted his lips and replied, " can't I come here to see my friend?"

" Friend-"

" By the way, I heard the whole office talking that you look different even him, what his name... josh! he said soo too and it's true now I am here dark eye circles what happened ? is it because of what happened yesterday night or" Taehyung spoke ignoring her.

" nothing just- never mind," She said and turned her computer to distract herself.

"I wanna-" see the flowers" flowers? I didn't know you are dating?" he asked raising his eyebrows and seeing a different emotion that Vierara couldn't describe.

" no-no! Mee? dating? no, it's just I found them good so I bought them yeah!" Vierara spoke and heard him sigh?

" anyway since we are friends have this!" he said and gave her a box and she gave him 'what look'

Vierara opened it and ... saw! her necklace!!.

Vierara's eyes shot open wide and looked at him and he just chuckled.

" wah.. what? how ..did aish!!" Vierara couldn't even speak in surprise.

" okay okay relax! you dropped it on the bus that's why I came down the bus and walked in the direction you did and that's when all the drama took place ... so ya!" Taehyung spoke as if it meant nothing but little did the boy know he returned something which Vierara values more than her life.

" Oh my God! taehyung! you don't know how much this is important to me! you can't believe it! thank you soo much ! I just can't... I don't know what I am gonna do back to you! what do u want," she asked and he thought for a while and said, " I will ask you when the time comes okay?"